Zjasuu

Remove the F*CKING 5 minute log in timer.

Well now you have tried this out and I tell you it sucks.

My game crashes constantly and that's not enough, I have to wait 5 minutes to get back into the game, restarting the game after crash takes me 20 seconds, waiting to get back into the game takes 5 minutes, logic???

in a word.......no

This is why you buy pre built PCs

Lel.

what? Standard prebuilds have som of the shitiest hardware in em! It's a matter og buying decent hardware, cheap pre builds are just as crappy as cheap home builds Edited by Pandusen

You've already posted this 2 days ago and got nice reactions, see the difference a title makes.

Anyways, you said last time you got SDD and I can see you other components from this one, you also state shit loads of fans.

Your problem without fully seeing specs and gathered from the little info you posted is corsair HX 520W

That just is not enough power.  

Not sure how your getting the 5 minute timer though, unless your crashing as soon as you enter the server but your last post seems to imply you dont.  If you have to reload the game although you say 20 seconds reckon it must be a little longer than that so that would also eat into the 5min timer. 

Edited by Jolunn

how about they don't remove the 5 minute timer. I've said it twice now, 5 minutes is an insignificant amount of time. I have extremely limited gaming time, yet have no problem with a 5 minute timer, 'cause you know what? It's 5 bloody minutes. Next time you're waiting to get into a game, try some deep breathing exercises, that should calm you down.

• Like 1

stop crying like a bitch and put the game down for a few months...  it'll be there when you come back!

• Like 1

I'm having the same problem playing on expirimental , it often crashes but i guess its because its expirimental.

however i don't understand the 5min timer you get when rejioning the server where you crashed on.

so you don't serverhop but still get the stupid 5 min timer ...

i would like to see the timer implemented to only start adding time when you change to a different server instead of gaining a timer when you relog into the same server.

So instead of simply finding the cause of the crashing and sorting it out, you feel the devs should remove something that makes the game better for hundreds of thousands of people?

LEAVE THY FORUMS YOUNG SIR AS THE RE-LOG TIMER IS EXCELLENT AND BARELY ANYONE IS GOING TO AGREE WITH YOU.

Anyways I recommend actually trying to fix your crashing before posting this monstrosity of a post on the forums. All you are going to get is hate which gives you a bad rep. I rarely crash and so does the whole group I play with. So seriously go verify you cache, re-install the game or whatever to try fix it, because complaining won't fix anything.

Yes, relog timer is excellent in case of server hopping/switching, but when your game crashes and you join back into the same server, there is no need for that. Only thing what it does, is making people more frustrated.

Edited by Dafix

Hello there

OP, as another user pointed out your poor attitude in your post is why you are receiving short shrift.

Rather than moderating this car crash of a thread, im going to close and point you to your old thread.

Rgds

LoK

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/179130-crashing/#entry1840298

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/179130-crashing/#entry1840298