Zjasuu

Remove the F*CKING 5 minute log in timer.

Well now you have tried this out and I tell you it sucks.

My game crashes constantly and that's not enough, I have to wait 5 minutes to get back into the game, restarting the game after crash takes me 20 seconds, waiting to get back into the game takes 5 minutes, logic???

Fix your files then. I never crash. Literally.

• Like 1

Don't server hop, if you want to avoid a 5 minute penalty, they did it for a reason.

• Like 1

Cool, another one of those people who believe that because something never happens to them, the other people must be lying or doing something wrong.

It happens to lots of people.  Obviously not everyone, but just "fixing your files" isn't going to solve the problem.

• Like 6

Yay let's add server hopping back in! >.>

• Like 6

Well now you have tried this out and I tell you it sucks.

My game crashes constantly and that's not enough, I have to wait 5 minutes to get back into the game, restarting the game after crash takes me 20 seconds, waiting to get back into the game takes 5 minutes, logic???

It does suck when you get a timer after crashing. A better course is to try to identify why you are crashing constantly instead of being mad and posting about the timer. Are there any error messages presented by your OS after you close/ terminate DayZ during the crash?

LEAVE THY FORUMS YOUNG SIR AS THE RE-LOG TIMER IS EXCELLENT AND BARELY ANYONE IS GOING TO AGREE WITH YOU.

Anyways I recommend actually trying to fix your crashing before posting this monstrosity of a post on the forums. All you are going to get is hate which gives you a bad rep. I rarely crash and so does the whole group I play with. So seriously go verify you cache, re-install the game or whatever to try fix it, because complaining won't fix anything.

Edited by orlok
No all caps and nor large font please.
  • Like 1

It does suck when you get a timer after crashing. A better course is to try to identify why you are crashing constantly instead of being mad and posting about the timer. Are there any error messages presented by your OS after you close/ terminate DayZ during the crash?

This...try to identify the problem you might have in your side...

Wow what an amazing community, don't even know why I post here. I crash and suffer from a problem and all you do is call me a noob, loser and a server hopper, that's great, if you don't know any better then just shut up. The amount of people who don't know anything and they still think they know the solution... just... wow...

• Like 1

Wow what an amazing community, don't even know why I post here. I crash and suffer from a problem and all you do is call me a noob, loser and a server hopper, that's great, if you don't know any better then just shut up. The amount of people who don't know anything and they still think they know the solution... just... wow...

this was in response to the title of your post. It didnt address your problem, but as i said earlier, did you get any error messages when you crash.

This is going to be a looong quote reply... here we gooo...

search_bar_zps968c8181.jpg

Hello or3456quickscope547587

The more people post about the problem the more attention the problem gets, and crashing is a pretty game breaking problem.

OK do you want to tell me how I fix my Dayz? Maybe a link?

What a noob.

Yes I'm so bad at the game that the game decides to crash itself.

Don't server hop, if you want to avoid a 5 minute penalty, they did it for a reason.

I say I crash and you say I server hop? Almost makes sense.

Yay let's add server hopping back in! >.>

Why?

This...try to identify the problem you might have in your side...

Umm.. any suggestions? Someone already suggested getting a better CPU, my CPU is i7 860 2,8 GHz

This is why you buy pre built PCs

Lel.

Not a pre built PC

• Like 1

List your GPU, CPU,RAM, cooling system and power supply.

I will say I question the wisdom of the timer considering how unstable the game still is with memory leaks, people with massive desync issues etc. Why not wait until the game is more stable?

List your GPU, CPU,RAM, cooling system and power supply.

GTX 660 Ti, i7 860 2,8GHz, cooling system? well a shit load of fans... power supply is corsair HX 520W

So you're telling me you are UNABLE to play the game for 30minutes before it crashes?  You should really try to fix this issue as it is going to be very hard to play the game.

Don't get all snotty. You didn't post asking for help or trying to get a solution for why your game is constantly crashing (not even really sure I believe it). You posted a micro rant about the log in timer.

• Like 1

So you're telling me you are UNABLE to play the game for 30minutes before it crashes?  You should really try to fix this issue as it is going to be very hard to play the game.

It's pretty random, sometimes there are days when me and my friends all keep crashing and we just have to call it a day.

Why I'm telling about crashing on the forums? When BF4 came out it crashed on everyone, and it had nothing to do with your PC. Maybe this game has problems that cause the crashing, not my PC

Why?

*facepalm* Sarcasm

It's pretty random, sometimes there are days when me and my friends all keep crashing and we just have to call it a day.

Why I'm telling about crashing on the forums? When BF4 came out it crashed on everyone, and it had nothing to do with your PC. Maybe this game has problems that cause the crashing, not my PC

There is a tech forum here....

Maybe try that first.

Looking at your topic phrasing this thread is just begging for flames and eventual lock.

As you say it could be a game issue, it could be your  computer.

Either way raging about a very useful 5 min timer won't really fix anything.

Hello or3456quickscope547587

Hello, but you spelled my name wrong.  I realize that english may not be your native tongue but surely you must know how to read.

Don't get all snotty. You didn't post asking for help or trying to get a solution for why your game is constantly crashing (not even really sure I believe it). You posted a micro rant about the log in timer.

I sense a trend. He did this yesterday about bleeding out, too. Total rant, complain about how no one listens to him, then softens his tone and tries to act as if he's got a valid bug or suggestion. Next time you want to rant, wait 10 minutes, calm down, and skip straight to the suggestion part. You'll find people will be a bit nicer.
  • Like 1

I'll pass you some beans for that.

Thank you my fellow bearded friend.

They should fix the crashing while in the timer, but not remove the timer.

The timer doesn't stop server hopping. It does, however, stop the "clone-your-body" duplication glitch.