Spinnyd223

Sad reality of how people play dayz

Hardcore players

Spend hours running through the woods pretending they are having a good time

Pretend?!!!!!

I have to admit i enjoy this game the most, when im sitting in a bush for hours and watching people running back and forth and get killed, because they are stupid :)

That, is entertainment for me haha.

I can live in said bush, if i didnt have to find food and water eventually :)

• Like 1

Op you clearly suck at this game, I've played the mod sines it was in alpha for crying out load. Never spawn and kill your self people think there saving time which is total bs there's no time saved, trust me.

Don't loot single houses only loot key buildings in side the major city's and military buildings. You also said something about night time servers, the server browser tells you the time of day. 10-19 is day time.

Well i dont suicide myself and your right about rest of stuff aswell but still i think it was pretty good list :D

Pretend?!!!!!

I have to admit i enjoy this game the most, when im sitting in a bush for hours and watching people running back and forth and get killed, because they are stupid :)

That, is entertainment for me haha.

I can live in said bush, if i didnt have to find food and water eventually :)

• Like 1

True, but as I said "from what I've heard", didn't stated that it is that way^^ And I heard the same about russian servers, but...shhhhhh....don't bring KoS to this thread, he will destroy us :D

I actually had a russian in my group.... He was actaully quite funny and made the group laugh alot...

Hopefully loot respawning will provide a less artificial experience.

The "pretend" bit was just a joke.. Im one of those people who don't have the mental capacity to extract enjoyment out of freely exploring chernarus.. It all looks the same to me

The "pretend" bit was just a joke.. Im one of those people who don't have the mental capacity to extract enjoyment out of freely exploring chernarus.. It all looks the same to me

Fair enough.

Hardcore players

Spend hours running through the woods pretending they are having a good time

We are all pretending, its a game remember?

Feel free to repost once you have played hardcore for a while. ;)

Offence not taken m8. Good try however :)

Why offended of being Newbie anyway? Blessed MoD had more players than DAYZ SA and without that blessed mod ,there wouldn't be DAYZ SA . Most importantly, without ARMA there wouldn't be DAYZ MOD OR DAYZ SA. More and more without OFP series, there wouldn't be anything at all.

You are calling it a New GAME just because you've never played or know about OFP and ARMA Series. I'm not sorry just because i have more experience.

/cry me a river boi.

I had the best 6 paragraph reply typed out to you before I accidentally refreshed my iPhone browser. But basically lost it all because I was working hard not to burst a blood vessel while dropping off another DayZ Mod monkey off at the pool. Shit.