Mr.Rager

PFRC DEFEATS THE ENEMY AT KAMYSHOV

Today the People's Free Republic of Chernarus defeated an Enemy group Chernarus Quarantine Force at Kamyshovo.

The People's Republic heard that the Enemy were setting up in Kamyshovo they knew that action needed to be taken. Freedom fighters were quickly dispatched and set up on a small island south of Kamyshovo. Once one of the PFRC's spys found where the opponents were, the fighting commenced. It was a long battle, there were casualties on both sides. Eventually some  Comrades got pinned down inside a residential building on the island but, were able to fight their way out as other men of freedom carried on the battle. After the battle raging on after an hour of heavy losses on the side of the enemy, the opposition retreated like the cowardly dogs they are. This marks the day of Independance for Kamyshovo.

Edited by orlok
  • Like 5

I see a free Chernaurus my friends! A FREE CHERNAURUS IS IMMINENT! ARM YOURSELF AND LIBERATE YOURSELVES

• Like 2

COMMIE SCUM

TRAITOR TO OUR COUNTRY

HE'S SPREADING PROPAGANDA

REPORTED

CQF helps people lol. Why would you shoot them if you want a free chernarous. All youre doing is hurting it lol

keep clan vs clan bullshit outta the general discussion, please!

shut1.gif

• Like 1

@pacific_coast Well that is not very fair is it? When these fellows are starting with calling us fascists.

Dear Buscus, please keep the game clean, dont overstate your power nor your victories.

Dear Mr.Rager,

If we are fascists, then why did you so desperately retry to join us? Or was it a feeble attempt to infiltrate us? Anyway, next time try it with a steam account that isnt obviously yours, befriended with Buscus and with your name.

Edited by ImaffoI

As Mel Gibson said "Freeeeeeedoooooommmm!!!!"

• Like 1

keep clan vs clan bullshit outta the general discussion, please!

Holy shit im agreeing with pacific...

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! AND NO!

GET OUT YOU DIRTY REDS!

*punches wall*

Last thing DayZ needs is COMMIES.

Hello there

The above post is clearly meant to be Role-play in it's outlook.

However, labeling someone as a Fascist is not the done thing.

I will remove all references to it in the post and would ask you not to do so again.

Rgds

LoK

@pacific_coast Well that is not very fair is it? When these fellows are starting with calling us fascists.

Dear Buscus, please keep the game clean, dont overstate your power nor your victories.

Dear Mr.Rager,

If we are fascists, then why did you so desperately retry to join us? Or was it a feeble attempt to infiltrate us? Anyway, next time try it with a steam account that isnt obviously yours, befriended with Buscus and with your name.

Sorry maffo, but last time I checked you left the server when we attacked you? Do I remember that right? Oh yes, I remember that when bullets began to fly, your name just disappears off the player list. I was like, "Where did maffo go?" Hmmm...last time I checked the ROE it said you can't combat log. Isn't that correct? Last time I checked you were in combat, right maffo? So doesn't that count as breaking ROE?

Sorry maffo, but last time I checked you left the server when we attacked you? Do I remember that right? Oh yes, I remember that when bullets began to fly, your name just disappears off the player list. I was like, "Where did maffo go?" Hmmm...last time I checked the ROE it said you can't combat log. Isn't that correct? Last time I checked you were in combat, right maffo? So doesn't that count as breaking ROE?

Buscus, it really is time to grow up man. Having a mole in our teamspeak and reporting our positions to you, is lame, and a easy way to do it. Try being a real bandit for a change and bring a challenge to us. You never were a good player to begin with and since you were discharged from our clan, you have been acting like a baby. You are just one of a long list of names of people who couldn't hack being a CQF member and got the boot.  So get over it and move on already. None of us are sweating you. You are the only one sweating anything.

Best of luck in your life and everything you do but growing up is going to help you in all areas of your life. Not just in a virtual gaming world. Peace

• Like 1

Whoever said I was a bandit Quade? You don't even know what your talking about. Whoever said I was sweating over anything? 

And here you say that spying is "an easy way to do it," but what was that about Still advocating spying "for defensive purposes?" Or weren't you paying attention 

to that meeting? 

Edited by omambuscus

Lulz, 1 town down 43 to go....