Iezza

When to saw off the shotgun and when not to?

Hey guys, currently i'm pimping the shotgun that's currently available in the game, as it is my primary weapon i feel that i shouldn't saw it, ( i have a hacky on hand) , is there any situation where i should hack it, and when would that be applicable? 

when you find a mosin, Blaze or M4,  saw it off.^but not earlier

Edited by irishroy

I never saw mine off. If I find a primary to take in place of it I always just carry it with me as a doubleshot ditch gun.

Just saw it off, even if primary.  When its in backpack it doesn't look like your armed.  Can get the drop on stick up bandits if played out correctly.  I stick my axe in backback sometimes for same reason

Edited by Jolunn
  • Like 1

Hold up...you lay down your M4 and your Gun...the moment the baddie looks down to check them you draw the Shotgun from the Backpack via Quickbar.And another Bandit bites the Dust. 

my backpack has 35 slots, can that not take a full shotty?

When you find any other long arm (other than the Blazer really) saw it off.  Sawed offs are the best pack gun in the game.

Always saw it off, because those who do not saw off their shotguns are not fit to live in this kind of world.

• Like 1

so i'm getting the mixed reactions of 

Always

Never

Sometimes

i'm leaning towards always, as being able to shoot that pesky bandit is tempting

is it a OSKO at close range?

Double tap "T" to change fire mode and it will fire both barrels at once when you shoot.  OSKO for sure.

• Like 3

i have one of those quick loader thingymabobs, what does that do?

you dont have to go into inv to reload, just hit "R" or "F" to reload.

If you only got one, just have 2 shells chambered and keep snaploader in backpack ready for a quick reload

edit: make sure the snaploader has shells attached to it also, once you load with it they need refilling.

Edited by Jolunn

is there any situation where i should hack it, and when would that be applicable? 

If you get a decent shot at getting his creditcard credentials; applicable when broke as fuck.

*sorry couldn't resist carry on.

• Like 1

Snaploaders allow you to not have to hit tab to drag your shells into your badass manhood show of a shotgun.

• Like 1

your badass manhood show of a shotgun.

Never try to interrupt a shotgunshow.

You just don't.

(actually you can't, because if you try, you will die trying)

Edited by irishroy

my backpack has 35 slots, can that not take a full shotty?

Seriously.....doing a guy in with a sawn-off is way more gangster ... :rolleyes:

LOL  ;)

Shotguns add dignity, to what would otherwise be only an ugly brawl.

Saw it off by all means. It is a great companion when going through dangerous towns with tight corners... hell, all corners are tight in towns... less than 20 meters, perfect for a shotty. Double trigger has a hell of a spray and the blast sound evokes a good cannonade.