Sign in to follow this  
propaneapa

Can't connect to servers, "Confirmation Of Changes"

I ran into a Confirmation Of Changes error, and looked around and only found some other problems that didn't relate to mine.

I was playing on a server and wanted to change to another one because I wanted to get more loot. So I went to change to a different one and by accident clicked on the same one, so as soon as I could I left. Then, when I tried to join the server I wanted, I came across this error:

http://i.imgur.com/zeIAcsv.jpg

I only tried joining some of the servers in my Favorites list, and the problem was still there.

Just played yesterday, but I got this just now.  Same thing.  Have you tried reinstalling?  Since there are no responses yet I am wondering if this topic is somewhere else, but I can't find it.

Fixed the error temporarily. Instead of re-installing the game I went to the DayZ directory and deleted the "Addons" folder. Then, I went to dayz, properties, local files, and clicked "Verify game cache". It then re-installed the addons folder and saved me some time. It will look like it is installing the whole game, but it really just takes a while to verify that all the other data is there.

im having th same problem with mine. it was fine friday, and now im getting the same error. i have had the samething before with ARMA2 and its easy to fix. you cant fix this with the same method. anyone have anymore ideas or info on what is going on?

Make sure you're connecting to the correct version as well. You shouldn't have to delete your files, just verifying the gameintegrity should do.

what do you mean? i have uninstalled it and reinstalled it and im still not able to join a sever. there are no servers that pop up in the "change sever" tab. far as i know it has nothing to do wiht updates or anything. its says i dont have the signed keys for the files.