Munson_fry (DayZ)

whats the first thing ur gonna do after the patch ?

Im going to moderate.

with extreme prejudice.

He didn't even sign off with a "kind regards"/"regards"

You lot are fucked!

• Like 1

He didn't even sign off with a "kind regards"/"regards"

You lot are fucked!

It's because he's angry. I wouldn't disturb him if I were you.

It's because he's angry. I wouldn't disturb him if I were you.

Hard to be happy when you know there will inevitably be dozens of posts along the lines of "The pattern on my 10/22 is distinctly not Russian so I hope everyone developing this game gets cancer and dies."

Gonna bust a nut into a sock, unless you mean what am I going to do IN the game. In that case, I'm gonna bust a nut in a wellie.

• Like 2

So, you are looking for Beta?

nope, looking for improvements AND additions instead of just additions, cause thats what happens during a development process?

Where is the patch anyway? Thought it was supposed to be coming at 17:00 GMT today?

First thing I'm gonna do is come to the forums and read all the rage posts about the patch.  Then point and laugh

• Like 2

Ill read some posts about new issues and answer them with "UHHH ALPHA?!" and feel really cool :3

Im going to get myself a blue helmet asap

Dont shoot im from the UN :D

Avoid the zombies, because one zombie screaming at you can easily become six or more.

that's if the patch ever gets on stable the way its going we'll all be playin experimental to enjoy any new content at all. because I'm sure it won't be going to stable today. I hope to be proved wrong but I'm sure I won't it will be another Friday of playin other games hahahaha sorry I'm bored as shit of build .35

wait for another patch that fixes loot/glitches/... and or other stuff that is actually important

Thank you for your money, bitter bunny.

wait for another patch that fixes loot/glitches/... and or other stuff that is actually important

Cool. See you in game today!

Unless the survival aspects of DayZ aren't important to you, which in that case DayZ isn't for you. 

Or maybe just alphas aren't for you. Idk. HOW CAN YOU NOT BE EXCITED!?  :D

Edited by solodude23

Cool. See you in game today!

Unless the survival aspects of DayZ aren't important to you, which in that case DayZ isn't for you. 

Hmm we wont meet eachother it seems, cause core gameplay mechanics arent important to u...

Yeah... "alpha", lets see what the internet can tell me about alphas...

Alpha is the stage when key gameplay functionality is implemented, and assets are partially finished.[151] A game in alpha is feature complete, that is, game is playable and contains all the major features.[152] These features may be further revised based on testing and feedback.[151] Additional small, new features may be added, similarly planned, but unimplemented features may be dropped.[152]Programmers focus mainly on finishing the codebase, rather than implementing additions.[150] Alpha occurs eight to ten months before code release.[151]

Thx wikipedia :3

Yeah its alpha, everyone here knows this, and i like them adding new stuff, also the survival bits n bobs, but it would be more pleasant to have the major bugs fixed. The wall bugs, the fall bugs, the loot "system"... i love patches! if they are usefull to bring the game to a real working alpha status.

Edited by Herrgott

Hmm we wont meet eachother it seems, cause core gameplay mechanics arent important to u...

Survival is the core of the game.

Your loss bud! But I guess I recommend you wait to play till beta, or even later!

Found what you were after, Herrgott. Comes in two colour schemes.

boy.gif

You are very welcome.

• Like 1

boy.gif

You are very welcome.

very usefull be proud of yourself, so you dont discuss with ppl irl u just sit down and act childish? cool!

Yeah... "alpha", lets see what the internet can tell me about alphas...

Alpha is the stage when key gameplay functionality is implemented, and assets are partially finished.[151] A game in alpha is feature complete, that is, game is playable and contains all the major features.[152] These features may be further revised based on testing and feedback.[151] Additional small, new features may be added, similarly planned, but unimplemented features may be dropped.[152]Programmers focus mainly on finishing the codebase, rather than implementing additions.[150] Alpha occurs eight to ten months before code release.[151]

Thx wikipedia :3

Yeah its alpha, everyone here knows this, and i like them adding new stuff, also the survival bits n bobs, but it would be more pleasant to have the major bugs fixed. The wall bugs, the fall bugs, the loot "system"... i love patches! if they are usefull to bring the game to a real working alpha status.

Blah blah blah...

Look what I found:

"Please be aware that our Early Access offer is a representation of our core pillars, and the framework we have created around them. It’s a work in progress and therefore contains a variety of bugs. We strongly advise you not to buy and play the game at this stage unless you clearly understand what Early Access means and are interested in participating in the ongoing development cycle. Please keep in mind that we do not expect to reach Beta status sooner than the end of 2014."

• Like 1

boy.gif

You are very welcome.

Those are sooooo last Spring. Don't you, like, keep up with binky styles. I mean, ohmygod. Edited by Demoth
  • Like 1

Blah blah blah...

Look what I found:

"Please be aware that our Early Access offer is a representation of our core pillars, and the framework we have created around them. It’s a work in progress and therefore contains a variety of bugs. We strongly advise you not to buy and play the game at this stage unless you clearly understand what Early Access means and are interested in participating in the ongoing development cycle. Please keep in mind that we do not expect to reach Beta status sooner than the end of 2014."

so in which way does this contradict to my point of wanting more fixes rather than additions? but nice work!

if everyone screems for more crap instead of needed game fixes the game will be broken no matter which stage it is at, try getting your realism on and turn the bitchyness off

Edited by Herrgott

If it's the patch that adds the physics I'm going to find two more revolvers and figure out a way to juggle.

turn the bitchyness off

Still waiting for you to turn it off, slick.