Sign in to follow this  
kevin123 (DayZ)

DayZ Standalone Problem

I have problem with DayZ Standalone when I launch it with launcher "DayZ_028" it is write "Error creating Direct3D 9 graphical engine"

My PC:

Procesor: Intel Pentium Dual-Core CPU 2,93GHz

RAM: 3GB

Graphic Card: Nvidia GeForce 8600GT 256MB

Many people have told me that I have weak PC. Although the nom playful games no problems needing 8800 Ultra graphics card or another 8800 with 512MB And surely this is what my friend writes in a better PC than me. I think it therefore will not my PC when playful game needing just any 8800 graphics card with 512MB.

Help me someone please?????????????????????

Procesor: Intel Pentium Dual-Core CPU 2,93GHz

RAM: 3GB

Graphic Card: Nvidia GeForce 8600GT 256MB

theres your problem...

if you use your brain and a bit of that lost art of common sense, you would look at the minimum requirements before buying a vijeo game. then you would notice quite simply your pc is no where near powerful enough to run the game.

As the person above so nicely put it ;), looking at your current build you will need a new machine to play Day Z. If you do manage to get it working you will have really bad FPS.

As the person above so nicely put it ;), looking at your current build you will need a new machine to play Day Z. If you do manage to get it working you will have really bad FPS.

Yeah that's not happening even at garbage frame rate low res and no shadowing 

I've got an i5 with 6 gb ram and can barely run it haha

• Minimum:

• Processor: Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz or AMD Dual-Core Athlon 2.5 GHz 

Memory: 2 GB RAM 

Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT or AMD Radeon HD 3830 or Intel HD Graphics 4000 with 512 MB VRAM

DirectX: Version 9.0c 

Hard Drive: 10 GB available space 

Sound Card: DirectX®-compatible

Your video card is below the minimum requirement to actually play the game. It may launch but will be unplayable.

• Like 1