MagneticToast

Remove "Hide Body"

I think it would be more realistic if "hide body" was removed, especially when/if dragging is added. Any idea if this has already been mentioned?

• Like 2

Yes, I agree. It's highly unrealistic. Bodies just melt into the ground, wtf.

You should be able to move them though.

• Like 1

I think it would be more realistic if "hide body" was removed, especially when/if dragging is added. Any idea if this has already been mentioned?

Well it has been mentioned in othere topics also concerning this.

However I think it´s fairly unrealistic to make a body disappear in the ground

+1 for dragging corpses around instead of being a wizard.

• Like 1

why? so you can run back to your dead body and get your gear? As far as I know bodies despawn after 10 minutes to help with server load, and I can only assume that this is also the same reason for it being an option to the player.

• Like 1

i agree, already suggested, BUT we need to keep saying: REMOVE IT!! until its removed. 

why? so you can run back to your dead body and get your gear? As far as I know bodies despawn after 10 minutes to help with server load, and I can only assume that this is also the same reason for it being an option to the player.

Because the fact that you can eat a can of beans and it drops the trash on the ground that stays there but you can somehow hide someones body into nothingness after they die. If it has to stay, I'd rather it give the player that is searching it to ruin all of the gear without making the body disappear. I know it was in Arma2 but it doesn't make sense that this feature was ported to standalone unless it is a placeholder. I don't care about getting my own gear, the feature is stupid the way it currently is.

Edited by MagneticToast

It just needs changed to bury body and need the player to have a shovel or digging tool. Hiding a body is not unrealistic, it just needs better implementation.

• Like 3