magnumx70@gmail.com

Hackers on dayz believe it or not!

Im afraid you have missed the train on this one, the hacker conversations have been going on since the begging of time, or at least when DayZ was released.

Yeah, it sucks. I just ran into a cheater for the first time yesterday on an experimental server. They were teleporting around just like this. Hoping it won't be so bad on stable.

Yeah, it sucks. I just ran into a cheater for the first time yesterday on an experimental server. They were teleporting around just like this. Hoping it won't be so bad on stable.

It's even worse on stable.

It's even worse on stable.

Is it? That's somewhat hard to believe being as only stable has any form of anti-cheat.

• Like 1

Is it? That's somewhat hard to believe being as only stable has any form of anti-cheat.

Yes, it really is and it's not so hard to believe when you remember the word "alpha".

Every fu*** time.........it happened to me and my friends many times (in stable btw)

Do you seriously believe that no game has its cheaters and hackers?

We ran into someone using the hack which shows a box around the user and their name. The scrub kept saying our in game names and what we were doing over VOIP. We ended up hopping servers and ran into another hacking that was invisible, he killed two of us =/. 

200 hours on stable and still not a single hacker that I have seen... AND I play on full populated servers... just lucky?

I think not =)

200 hours on stable and still not a single hacker that I have seen... AND I play on full populated servers... just lucky?

I think not =)

Just because something hasn't happened to you, it must not exist.  I love that logic.   :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Hello there

No one denies that haxxors are out there.

I personally don't think they are as prevalent as some would have you believe.

But the effects of one single idiot has an effect that makes a big impact much more so in DAYZ than other games.

Thats all.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 6

I've only seen one, and they were doing this exact same type of shit. Thankfully they killed others while I slipped away/ran my ass off.

Yes, even 1 hacker impacts a lot in this type of game. I remember 1 single hacker on DayZ Origins, after playing for nearly 6 months, completely fucked my entire group over and then blew up everyone and every vehicle on the server. It's childish and moronic to even have a want to do that kind of shit. I'm thankful there aren't many, but i'd like it even more if there were none at all.

Over my some 80 hours I've ran into 3 hackers so far. 2 of them had an Infinite amount of M4 rounds and couldn't die despite being sprayed by 3 M4's. The other one was able to one shot 4 of my friends including me with an M4, and we all had at least 4 small protector cases and ballistic helmets so there's no way we were going to die with one shot from a damn M4. Oh well, just play two hours and get your crap back. Then die again.

Yes, it really is and it's not so hard to believe when you remember the word "alpha".

Why do you always have a dickish reply to everyone man? Relax. Smoke a joint or something.

Anyway, both the experimental and stable branch are part of the "alpha" so that's not exactly a valid point. Stable still has anti-cheat and experimental doesn't. 

Edited by solodude23
  • Like 1

Why do you always have a dickish reply to everyone man? Relax. Smoke a joint or something.

Anyway, both the experimental and stable branch are part of the "alpha" so that's not exactly a valid point. Stable still has anti-cheat and experimental doesn't. 

I think it's his job or at least he thinks it's his job.

• Like 2

You're just a baddy if you have to script.

• Like 1

your Prob the type to blame it on dsync or just script yourself.

no i just don't give a fuck, complaining isn't going to make every problem go away.

no i just don't give a fuck, complaining isn't going to make every problem go away.

The first post doesn't even have any words. How's that complaining? Never hurts to post the video evidence. For not giving a fuck, you sure are putting a surprising amount of effort into this thread.  ;)

• Like 2

Did I call you a fucking dick?  No, but you sure as shit didn't hesitate to call me one.

Anyway, my point was perfectly valid.  Just because the stable branch has an cheap ass anti-cheat system that barely works, doesn't mean that people haven't found ways to work around it.  DERP!