Sign in to follow this  
Dougel

zombies....

i don't want to come across as one of those "" SORT IT OUT " type of guys, but.....

when will they not walk through walls, ?  

im finding the game a bit ... um ,   i cant think of the word, but it is "not Good" because i run from a zombie, close a door, run round a corner, and it walks through the wall and attacks me,.....   

or is it just me. .... 

or will i be told " use the search function"    if i will ,  please like me where i should go because search for me does not ever end with success......

mind you,   i am a lobg term supporter and am not about to Rage Quit over a minor thing.   just want to know . without having to look for through 100 posts to find an answer...

TY .

... DUG

• Like 1

Not sure when. Bit it will happen. In the mean time, just make allowances for the fact that zombies cheat.

kos,  link me something good man,

Did you know that the game is in alpha? So you cant expect a lot from it atm.I doubt that anyone will be able to tell you when it will be fixed.

I'm sure he didn't know that this game was in Alpha...given you cannot start playing the game without clicking "OK" on the disclaimer.  

snip

try again link I putting ;)

Did you know that the game is in alpha? So you cant expect a lot from it atm.I doubt that anyone will be able to tell you when it will be fixed.

of couse i do,  im not asking it to be perfect,   im asking for a bit of advice as to when a known issue will be resolved. . .    

im old school . ive been around since the early days of the mod, and am excited about the progress,   im just asking... and trying not to be a "hater." ...

• Like 1

Hello there

The zeds will come when they are ready. They are being completely reworked.

Rgds

LoK