Sign in to follow this  
Battle734

When are Zombies Coming?!

So when do we think the zombies will actually be put into this "Zombie survival game" the game really has no point to play when I only see 3 zombies in 3 hours of playing. might as well be a walking/eating simulator. I understand its still alpha. but I don't get why things like cooking and heart attacks are being worked on when there aren't even zombies yet.... priorities maybe??

They are right behind you!!!! RUN!!!!!

On a serious note... Try looking at one of the 12978634467368 topics about it.

Then start your own gameing company so you can set the priorities yourself :P

I think the game title should be changed because it obviously has nothing to do with zombies. 

Seriously though, play on the experimental servers and try shooting a zombie with a gun and see how many show up.

, play on the experimental servers and try shooting a zombie with a gun and see how many show up.

That is literally my favourite past time

Seriously though, play on the experimental servers and try shooting a zombie with a gun and see how many show up.

Try to find a 24/7 nightime server while you're at it  :lol:

Tomorrow (Friday) when the patch gets to stable, you will see way more Zombies then.

Try to find a 24/7 nightime server while you're at it  :lol:

I love playing on night servers.  And no, I do not use the gamma exploit.

Your precious loads of zombies will arrive Friday. They respawn infinitely, have varying speeds, and hit harder.

Pro-tip: Strafe right and around their back whilst swinging, or else their invisible force field around the front of their body doesn't allow you to hit them as they jump at you. Which they will, more often and from further than before.

Also, Hoes are a one or two shot hit to the top of the head.

Please use the search tool.