MrXperia (DayZ)

DayZ birthday idea

Gladly, grenades aren't ingame, yet.

They'd make a beautiful firework show, though.

Wait, I was mistaken. It happened on the church in Chernogorsk. I just happened to the video of it.

Skip to 17:00 if you want to see the troll

Another person posted on Youtube the aftermath of the events.

Hahaha, I'm positive this will result in massive chaos and that's precisely why I want to go. Bet the server is going to be crazy hard to log into.

I'll try to make it as well. I'll clean up some space to record the antics.

If I don't make it...happy early birthday, duder!

As soon as you hear this playing, it means me and a crew of 6 other guys are coming to light up everyone in the church with M4's.

This. The kind of faggot that is devoted to ruining the game.

Just kidding man XD

But for real. Theyre trying to.make new friends and prove not everyones a dick. Youll counter this. Maybe pull security, cause Im sure theyrll be more bandits than partiers. Much more fun.when the opposing guys are armed and 12 year old kids thatll cry.more than you can imagine XD Try it.

Looks fun, I'll join.

But. If. Someone. Shoots. A. Gun. Not. Requested. By. OP.

You're. All. DEAD.

This. The kind of faggot that is devoted to ruining the game.

Just kidding man XD

But for real. Theyre trying to.make new friends and prove not everyones a dick. Youll counter this. Maybe pull security, cause Im sure theyrll be more bandits than partiers. Much more fun.when the opposing guys are armed and 12 year old kids thatll cry.more than you can imagine XD Try it.

I'm just kidding, I am not going to kill everyone.  Just the birthday boy.

• Like 1

I'm just kidding, I am not going to kill everyone.  Just the birthday boy.

I know people are going to hate this, but the image it caused in my head made me laugh. Just imagine it, everyone stood round, all you can hear is "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear BANG!" followed by the words "You Are Dead" made me laugh.

I know people are going to hate this, but the image it caused in my head made me laugh. Just imagine it, everyone stood round, all you can hear is "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear BANG!" followed by the words "You Are Dead" made me laugh.

That'd be kinda neat, actually. I repeat: I don't mind getting killed.

• Like 1

capcom-bday-zombie.jpg

Good afternoon, beloved community!

So, the titles says it all. I'm turning 18 this saturday and I thought of doing something rather unique in the game (at least haven't heard of anything similar).

I'm here to invite you all to show up in the Elektro church for this kind of virtual birthday party at 23:30 (UTC/GMT, Dublin, Edimburg, Lisbon, London Time), this Friday (tomorrow) March, the 7th.

We're gonna food, Pipsi, Notacola cocktails, and some rasputin for the brave ones. There'll also be some fireworks and I'm still dealing with the strippers.

Don't forget to have your fraps or other recording software on so that we can assemble a cool video.

The server IP is 188.165.196.204:2702

My Steam name is Viperidae. Feel free to ask about any doubts.

Bring all your friends!

The best regards.

Ha, happy birthday man, I turned 18 today and think I'm going to spend most of my time camping out in game when I'm not busy doing life-stuff

That'd be kinda neat, actually. I repeat: I don't mind getting killed.

You sir, have my beans! First of all you see the humour in this, second of all your willing to accept what may happen! I should state however if you do die it won't be by my hands. If I happen to make it to this event, I will most likely be over looking it from a nearby point, probably mosin and lrs, with my gaming companion/nephew on lookout for me!

Can't he do both?  In-game party and RL party?

NO THATS NOT POSSIBLE! j/k

You pro***ly have some reasons doin it that way.

I didn't expressed myself well, what i meant was more like party well past midnight, straight into his birthday, with his friends/familiy whutever. but maybe thats not usual where he comes frome, idk - didn't wanted to tell ppl how to spend their birthdays, just some food for thoughts.

If i can manage it, i'll be around.

Edited by Guest

You sir, have my beans! First of all you see the humour in this, second of all your willing to accept what may happen! I should state however if you do die it won't be by my hands. If I happen to make it to this event, I will most likely be over looking it from a nearby point, probably mosin and lrs, with my gaming companion/nephew on lookout for me!

That'd be awesome, man! We need security. Thank you very much! :D

And for those who keep thinking "this guy should be partying with his friends, not playing this game". I have a big ass party planned, don't you worry ;)

Thank you all, guys. We'll meet today, then!

Okay, I'll be there, spawn in the church, guy with camo baseball cap, green raincoat, green cargo pants, green Mosin and orange mountain backpack.

A virtual Birthday party?

...Now I have read/seen it all.