Sign in to follow this  
biggb45s

Rambo in my undies

Just got done playing and was running threw the noob area. Heard a lot of gun shots near the large construction site. Ran all the way around it and while running around the site I strip bare bones two my undies and my fire axe. I run into the main area towards the end of the site and I see a fully geared guy with a decked out m4 with silencer. I start beating him with my axe and he turns around and gets a few shots in me. I keep hitting him and he dies. While I'm bleeding out I take his shot gun and blast him to make sure. It was out of rounds after the shot. I grabbed his M4 and wait for his friends to defend his body. One comes in and I get 8 shots in his buddy but it did not end well for me. Was a fun day.

Mods need to use the banhammer against bad trolls.

Thought this was new player discussion not complain about everyone eles post discussion.

• Like 1

Thought this was new player discussion not complain about everyone eles post discussion.

It doesnt mean that you can start flooding the forums.

Mods need to use the banhammer against bad trolls.

New Player Discussion

A place for questions, guides and stories about your first experiences in DayZ Standalone

He's doing it right.

This forum section is dedicated to new players and their stories.

Don't be mean.We should be encouraging more players to share them.

• Like 1

Didn't know one post per day was flooding the forum and if you don't like what I write just look who wrote it and don't click on it. God bunch of up tight panties shoved up the b hole, sand in the vagina commentators on this forum. I'm a new player sharing a new experience and still excited about the game. But get flak from whinny troll hunters.

Its my experience that those who complain about trolling are more often the trolls themselves.

"Whose more trollish, the troll or the troll that trolls him?"- Obi Troll KaNoobie

New Player Discussion

A place for questions, guides and stories about your first experiences in DayZ Standalone

He's doing it right.

This forum section is dedicated to new players and their stories.

Don't be mean.We should be encouraging more players to share them.

I agree with you, and yeah it a bit overreacting from my part, but as it came  out OP deserved it.

God bunch of up tight panties shoved up the b hole, sand in the vagina commentators on this forum. 

I just don't know why you have to post. Seems like each time I post one of you guys/gals have to make a smart Alec remark about me being a troll. Just wanted to share my story.

Edited by biggb45s

If you were polite, I would have apologized, so we are all guilty.

Anyways it's just a forum I'm off for the day. Work late night. If the topic sucks, it will die on its own and fall down the list.

• Like 1

Just looked at you previous posts under your profile. Seems like you like to complain about a lot of others posts too. So it's just in your nature and I forgive you princess. On that note good night.

Why did you strip down to your underwear?  After looking at your previous topics I understand.

Why did you strip down to your underwear?  After looking at your previous topics I understand.

Yup. Dude's fixated on something... something I do not want to put my finger on...

Just looked at you previous posts under your profile. Seems like you like to complain about a lot of others posts too. So it's just in your nature and I forgive you princess. On that note good night.

Oh ur american, that explains a lot.

You do know this is a survival game, not COD, the aim is not to run around and kill aimlessly, but rather to gather resources and survive.

I know this is a survival game. But when my chances of surviving 3 heavily armed people killing noob spawns is very low. I figured why not try and kill this guy bare bones. After I killed the guy, I told him that he just got owned by a guy in his undies. I did have full gear on before I went in. Just wanted to prove that full gear is not everything.

• Like 1

And if this game is not to run around and kill aimlessly why am I being shot at constantly where ever I go. Even had two noob spawns in that same game session trying to beat me for my gear. I don't think the rest of the public knows that aspect of the game. Don't think there is that many Frankie's or SGT Mikes in the game.

And yes Atom I know you don't like my posts either. I'll be on today at 6:00 am if you want to try and kill me. If I see you in the server I'll come at you with just an axe too.

I understand your frustration, yes you are right 99% of players shoot first, and unfortunately most of them do it for fun. Just like you did, from your writing you even attacked him from behind. Its your choice of play i get it, but that just ruins it for the 1% who actually bought this game for survival purpose. I dont mind having a shoot out everynow and then, however i dont like to turn a corner and get blown to pieces, not even fire a bullet, just because some player decided to camp there waiting for players to kill for fun. Hope you understand, not picking at you personally, just the whole KOS crap

Let me make this clear. Two or three full looted players where terrorizing new spawns. I ran in and killed one with my axe. How is that KOS. I call that killing a bandit.

Back to topic, my first spawn I jumped off a rail in a warehouse cuz stairs are for chumps or so I thought. As I crawled in the prone with a broken leg being beaten to death by a zombie I took a moment to reflect and decidedly stairs have since become a great invention IMO. Second spawn, went back to that warehouse for sentimental reasons. Found a burlap sack and out of curiosity put it on my head. If you don't know bout the sack, it's bad. Don't wear it. A zombie took advantage of my indisposed state. Still no clue how to remove a sack or if it's even possible. Since then I agree players kill me too often and I must try this underwear ax combo soon.

• Like 2

It really makes you feel like you have nothing to loose and the bandits if they die just got taken down by a guy in underwear.

Edited by biggb45s

What is a proper title for this story? When a man in underwear attacks?