Nocturnal Entertainment

Nocturnal Entertainment™ Overpoch, Namalsk, Panthera, Lingor + Many Addons. A Friendly Mature Place To Play

Is there a way to put origins vehicles onto an overpoch napf map? i will def donate to get the know-how to do this. i added them to dynamic vehicles.sqf but if i add to decription it hangs the server. Any help would be appreciated

Hello rotgut,

Yes there is a way to do this. I wouldn't expect any money for my hep though but of course if your feeling generous  ;) .

I actually work for GTXGaming so i'm used to providing support and of course i'm always happy to do so as not only is it my work but its also my hobby :)

If you hop on my Public Teamspeak3 Server and look for Harkness < "That's me". Id be happy to answer any questions you might have relating to DayZ. You can find me here.

ts3.nocturnalentertainment.co.uk

Just found one of my admins (TheBalotaSniper) has been up to no good on our server. He is now permanently banned from our website and all game servers we host, Sorry for any inconvenience he caused anyone. You cant trust anyone these DayZ!!