Nocturnal Entertainment

Nocturnal Entertainment™ Overpoch, Namalsk, Panthera, Lingor + Many Addons. A Friendly Mature Place To Play

Hi, i must say i have tried and find the walking zombies too easy. I feel the mod needs a middle ground for their zombies. The sprinters are too fast and annoying, but these slow ones are too pussy. I wish they had a middle 'jogger' or something

Hello AgentNe0,

I compactly agree with you there on how restricting the speed removes the threat of them however if you have played on our servers you will notice I have tripled there numbers and doubled there damage as well as making them move realistically. Every true zombie fan know that zombies cannot run and if they do they will fall apart etc etc. What epoch  and DayZ have here are 'monsters' and not zombies so what I and others have done is try to make them a bit more 'Zombie like' by limiting there speeds but still keeping them a threat by increasing numbers and damage.

Ps Bump XD

• Like 1

Hello AgentNe0,

I compactly agree with you there on how restricting the speed removes the threat of them however if you have played on our servers you will notice I have tripled there numbers and doubled there damage as well as making them move realistically. Every true zombie fan know that zombies cannot run and if they do they will fall apart etc etc. What epoch  and DayZ have here are 'monsters' and not zombies so what I and others have done is try to make them a bit more 'Zombie like' by limiting there speeds but still keeping them a threat by increasing numbers and damage.

Ps Bump XD

i know how you feel i just wish there could be a middle speed as I feel the walking speed is correct for when they are 'idle' or just wandering, but when they aggro i wish they could jog or wiggle a bit faster, kind of how like Breaking Point has it, i feel thats a good speed, but yes i like having moire numbers and stronger zombies and the vanilla day z zombies are far too fast for my liking.

• Like 1

I agree a slightly faster speed for there "aggroing" would be amazing, Currently the walking dead mod we use is not functioning on our 1.0.5.1 development server so I have kept our servers at 1.0.4.2 while I make the changes to the mod for 1.0.5.1, Once I complete this I will experiment a bit with changing there speeds a little faster and see what happens  ;)

• Like 1