dephroyal@gmail.com

Seattle 30 "Official Day/v/" server

Me and a few buddies hopped onto this server after it being suggested after Dallas 24/26 being shut down.

Lived in the wilderness per-usual and found a camp site with 4-5 vehicles (Urals, tractor, ATVs, etc) and 7 m4a1 holo SD 203 launchers in one of their tents (hackers/dupers). Anyways, we went down to the shore after taking two vehicles and killed someone repairing a truck and their passenger, took the truck and drove it up north..suddenly server crashed. Server comes back up and im in a valley by the V35(sp?) and see the same guy we killed inside the truck on the road, kill him and hide the body and hop back into the V35. Head down the road and in-counter a survivor with a hatchet. I attempt to run him over and then suddenly, banned from server.

So not only is the server admin, supporting a group of dupers/hackers..he bans people for killing, raiding their poorly hidden camp sites and generally abuses his admin rights by telling others on the server of where people are who killed him..while side/global chat is disabled.

p.s. "no crying allowed" is a server message displayed when you join..kinda ironic.

TL;DR Hacking/duping admin that crashes his server to recover vehicles/gear/destroyed tents.

Server admins name is "Trioxin 245"

I was on the server as well with TS. Server crashed due to the admin dying.. Its a survival game deal with poor decisions and dont be a bitch and crash the server if people have the drop on you and youre not paying attention to your surroundings

He was even gave his killers location away when he was shot.

I was there as well and confirm all of this. The rest of us had to take what we could from the vehicles, dumping highly valuable/rare gear and move to another server.

Deph' pid='185858' dateline='1340572796']

Me and a few buddies hopped onto this server after it being suggested after Dallas 24/26 being shut down.

Lived in the wilderness per-usual and found a camp site with 4-5 vehicles (Urals' date=' tractor, ATVs, etc) and 7 m4a1 holo SD 203 launchers in one of their tents (hackers/dupers). Anyways, we went down to the shore after taking two vehicles and killed someone repairing a truck and their passenger, took the truck and drove it up north..suddenly server crashed. Server comes back up and im in a valley by the V35(sp?) and see the same guy we killed inside the truck on the road, kill him and hide the body and hop back into the V35. Head down the road and in-counter a survivor with a hatchet. I attempt to run him over and then suddenly, banned from server.

So not only is the server admin, supporting a group of dupers/hackers..he bans people for killing, raiding their poorly hidden camp sites and generally abuses his admin rights by telling others on the server of where people are who killed him..while side/global chat is disabled.

p.s. "no crying allowed" is a server message displayed when you join..kinda ironic.

TL;DR Hacking/duping admin that crashes his server to recover vehicles/gear/destroyed tents.

[/quote']

Okay, here's how it is. We were up near Berezino with our white pickup, and we saw the V3S driving North along the main road. We slowed down to park the pickup in the bushes so that we could ambush you, but we then discovered that we couldn't move, exit the vehicle, or even press escape; pretty convenient for the guys in the V3S, who drove up about 20 meters from where the pickup was hidden, casually exited and then killed my passenger as I alt+f4'd (I don't normally do that, but because I couldn't do anything I had to) you then stole the pickup and both vehicles magically disappeared. We made the decision to stop the server so that you couldn't get away.

We then restarted the server to see if you would join again, and for some reason it reverted a few people. Both the pickup and V3S were next to the road, I took the pickup to find the guy who was with me, and suddenly we were both instantly killed from nowhere. I respawned down south and the rest of the guys in Berezino said that the V3S was being driven away down south (by you apparently). I later encountered you in a town on the coast where you tried to run me over about 4 times, when you were shot out of the vehicle by someone from the group, we looked at your gear and saw that you had a lot of high-tier gear, and an m4a3 holo sd (that isn't even in the game) at this point we determined that you were definitely one of the hackers, so you were banned.

As you can see the guys who were with him in the truck at the start are trying to defend him. I'm not sure which one of them ran the scripts, but it doesn't matter because you were all clearly working together and using those scripts to attain weapons and vehicles. It's sad that you can't even admit that you were scripting, when you were caught.

Edit: 6ywfK.png

Wow, just wow. Also, we only stopped the server to stop you, and then later because nobody could actually get in. We don't stop it because admins die or because we lose vehicles, but that seems like the kind of shit you would do if you had a server.

You drove a cargo truck up to two players in the white offroad pickup, ran (dance?) script to prevent them from moving, shot them out of the vehicle, you and your buddies hopped out and got in, then both vehicles mysteriously vanished, presumably teleported away. After the server was reset your truck was spotted driving down the coast, and you were shot out. Upon inspection of your body you were in possession of a scripted in M4 SD M203 Holo, BAF clothing, and various rare survival gear which I doubt was obtained legitimately.

You were caught scripting and banned, though I compliment your creativity of blaming others (the server admin at that) to explain your hacked gear.

7WTAP.jpg

The hilarious thing is, I'd believe the players over the server owner and his cronies. Because I can see that he's bringing in his friends to back him up. Thats not a good sign.

You're claims are also outlandish, as you have no solid proof that he ran a script.

Again, I believe the player over the server owner.

I can see people doing this, and a server owner could lie to protect his rep.

Plus, I've never had my game stop responding like that. Plus, you really had no reason to restart the server.

Deph' pid='185858' dateline='1340572796']

Lived in the wilderness per-usual and found a camp site with 4-5 vehicles (Urals' date=' tractor, ATVs, etc) and 7 m4a1 holo SD 203 launchers in one of their tents (hackers/dupers). Anyways, we went down to the shore after taking two vehicles and killed someone repairing a truck and their passenger, took the truck and drove it up north..suddenly server crashed. Server comes back up and im in a valley by the V35(sp?) and see the same guy we killed inside the truck on the road, kill him and hide the body and hop back into the V35. Head down the road and in-counter a survivor with a hatchet. I attempt to run him over and then suddenly, banned from server.

[/quote']

Okay, here's how it is. We were up near Berezino with our white pickup, and we saw the V3S driving North along the main road. We slowed down to park the pickup in the bushes so that we could ambush you, but we then discovered that we couldn't move, exit the vehicle, or even press escape; pretty convenient for the guys in the V3S, who drove up about 20 meters from where the pickup was hidden, casually exited and then killed my passenger as I alt+f4'd (I don't normally do that, but because I couldn't do anything I had to) you then stole the pickup and both vehicles magically disappeared. We made the decision to stop the server so that you couldn't get away.

We then restarted the server to see if you would join again, and for some reason it reverted a few people. Both the pickup and V3S were next to the road, I took the pickup to find the guy who was with me, and suddenly we were both instantly killed from nowhere. I respawned down south and the rest of the guys in Berezino said that the V3S was being driven away down south (by you apparently). I later encountered you in a town on the coast where you tried to run me over about 4 times, when you were shot out of the vehicle by someone from the group, we looked at your gear and saw that you had a lot of high-tier gear, and an m4a3 holo sd (that isn't even in the game) at this point we determined that you were definitely one of the hackers, so you were banned.

As you can see the guys who were with him in the truck at the start are trying to defend him. I'm not sure which one of them ran the scripts, but it doesn't matter because you were all clearly working together and using those scripts to attain weapons and vehicles. It's sad that you can't even admit that you were scripting, when you were caught.

Edit: 6ywfK.png

Wow, just wow. Also, we only stopped the server to stop you, and then later because nobody could actually get in. We don't stop it because admins die or because we lose vehicles, but that seems like the kind of shit you would do if you had a server.

I wasn't killed in the v35, I respawned exactly where I got banned on the next server I joined with everything I had, and I have no idea what that bottom picture is.

The truth is in my original post, as to each person we killed can be seen in this screenshot..in the same TS3 as the admin.

Funny how the server goes down so quickly after we killed you fairly with our SD weapons and because you had technical difficulties, we were 'cheating'.

Facts are this.

We killed you.

Raided your camps.

Killed you again.

Stole your vehicles.

3mins later, server crashes without warning.

Everything is reverted to last saved pos.

Killed you again, since you revived again.

Drove off, tried to run you over.

"You are Banned"

Why would I try to run you over if I could just kill you with a 'script'.

Admin is supporting dupers, hackers and is abusing his powers.

In the screenshot, you can see player names of previous hackers that have been banned aka. CHEEKIE BREEKI, etc.

The hilarious thing is' date=' I'd believe the players over the server owner and his cronies. Because I can see that he's bringing in his friends to back him up. Thats not a good sign. [/quote']

The irony here is astounding, you were caught scripting so your immediate response is to post a ban request on the admin that caught you, have your buddies back you up, then threaten to hack the server some more until your blacklist request is approved.

You're claims are also outlandish' date=' as you have no solid proof that he ran a script. [/script']

We're currently going through the server logs which will be posted shortly, it's a 1gb text file so it takes a while to download.

Again' date=' I believe the player over the server owner.

[/quote']

Trixion245 is the server owner, everyone who has replied to this thread so far is a player on the server, not the admin or his "cronies".

Plus' date=' I've never had my game stop responding like that. Plus, you really had no reason to restart the server.

[/quote']

Except that you and your group were suspected of hacking, which was confirmed shortly thereafter.

Oh my god I just realised it's you again Deph, you're that guy who stalked us on teamspeak for 9 hours and shot the expedition members you were with in the back, then tried to kill me with your teleport script and hacked weapons.

Thanks for revealing the rest of your group of hackers, and providing us with enough evidence to keep you banned this time.

The hilarious thing is' date=' I'd believe the players over the server owner and his cronies. Because I can see that he's bringing in his friends to back him up. Thats not a good sign.

You're claims are also outlandish, as you have no solid proof that he ran a script.

Plus, I've never had my game stop responding like that. Plus, you really had no reason to restart the server.

[/quote']

Were you even there? No, so you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Believing the player over the server owner is only based on your opinion, and means literally nothing.

So what if this never happened to you? You've never had somebody run a script on you? Great, Good for you! And yes we did have a reason, as it clearly halted the hackers in their tracks, and allowed us to ban at least one.

WTF... fucking liar.... i was on TS when that shit happened..... FYI the gear in the damn trucks was from... guess who.. YOUR camp... GJ and nice try to frame us...

Hmm thats too bad that he used your own crap against you... Nice job

Oh and for that 245 guy... SOMEONE KILLED ME... HES IN THE SUPERMARKET... ring any bells

You drove a cargo truck up to two players in the white offroad pickup' date=' ran (dance?) script to prevent them from moving, shot them out of the vehicle, you and your buddies hopped out and got in, then both vehicles mysteriously vanished, presumably teleported away. After the server was reset your truck was spotted driving down the coast, and you were shot out. Upon inspection of your body you were in possession of a scripted in M4 SD M203 Holo, BAF clothing, and various rare survival gear which I doubt was obtained legitimately.

You were caught scripting and banned, though I compliment your creativity of blaming others (the server admin at that) to explain your hacked gear.

[img']http://i.imgur.com/7WTAP.jpg

You didn't even read the OP post, so I don't see why you're even responding.

Found the gear in the camp site some of you were at (had 7 M4A1 Holo SD 203's) and multiple coyote packs. Took the vehicles and went to pick up people from the shore who were joining. Saw you guys repairing a vehicle on the side of the road, killed the guy repairing the truck and then the passenger. Took the pick up truck and drove north, server went down and then I got reverted to where we picked up the truck and the other 2 I was with were reverted in different parts of the map nearby.

'4chan' people are known for going out of their way to troll others to believe in their lies by twisting words, telling false truths, pretending to be other people, etc. My attached image above is all the proof that is needed to prove me right, the admin is sitting in a TS3 with known hackers and previously banned hackers who have re-purchased the game.

The hilarious thing is' date=' I'd believe the players over the server owner and his cronies. Because I can see that he's bringing in his friends to back him up. Thats not a good sign.

[/quote']

Were you even there? No, so you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Believing the player over the server owner is only based on your opinion, and means literally nothing.

So what if this never happened to you? You've never had somebody run a script on you? Great, Good for you! And yes we did have a reason, as it clearly halted the hackers in their tracks, and allowed us to ban at least one.

How do you know he wasn't there?

Oh god, what have I missed on my own server, apparently I stop the server when I die? Omg my gear!!! MY LEE ENFIELD!!! What will I do without you! Oh man just I was typing I was carpet bombed.... time to get the script log out for you Alex and friends..!! way to show good sportsmanship!

WTF... fucking liar.... i was on TS when that shit happened..... FYI the gear in the damn trucks was from... guess who.. YOUR camp... GJ and nice try to frame us...

Hmm thats too bad that he used your own crap against you... Nice job

Oh and for that 245 guy... SOMEONE KILLED ME... HES IN THE SUPERMARKET... ring any bells

I compliment your creativity of blaming others (the server admin at that) to explain your hacked gear.

We have the server logs and screencaps to prove you're lying through your teeth trying to cover your scripting by blaming others.

The logs of that mass server killing you just did should be posted in here shortly as well.

Deph' pid='187723' dateline='1340591595']

'4chan' people are known for going out of their way to troll others to believe in their lies by twisting words' date=' telling false truths, pretending to be other people, etc. My attached image above is all the proof that is needed to prove me right, the admin is sitting in a TS3 with known hackers and previously banned hackers who have re-purchased the game.

[/quote']

So what does that make you? Someone who stalks people across teamspeak with the sole intention of griefing and causing drama, hacking and trying to blame the admins when you get caught, throwing up strawman arguments to justify breaking the rules for the sole sake of being an ass and ruining the game for everyone else?

Oh my god I just realised it's you again Deph' date=' you're that guy who stalked us on teamspeak for 9 hours and shot the expedition members you were with in the back, then tried to kill me with your teleport script and hacked weapons.

Thanks for revealing the rest of your group of hackers, and providing us with enough evidence to keep you banned this time.

[/quote']

What're you on about now? Rest of group of hackers? This is tiresome. It's pointless to argue facts with people from '4chan'.

I hope an admin sees this thread and begins to monitor the servers actions, and by all means, monitor me as well. I run a serious group of survivors whom I have ran with for two months, I have never changed my in-game name since I changed it from [imhi]Deph after forming a group and not wanting people to mistake it for a clan tag.

I have never played on Seattle 30 until today, so your random encounter with another "Deph" is pure coincidence. We are from Dallas 24/26, until they went down.

'4chan' people are known for going out of their way to troll others to believe in their lies by twisting words' date=' telling false truths, pretending to be other people, etc. My attached image above is all the proof that is needed to prove me right, the admin is sitting in a TS3 with known hackers and previously banned hackers who have re-purchased the game.

[/quote']

So what does that make you? Someone who stalks people across teamspeak with the sole intention of griefing and causing drama, hacking and trying to blame the admins when you get caught, throwing up strawman arguments to justify breaking the rules for the sole sake of being an ass and ruining the game for everyone else?

I don't browse 4chan, I am getting this info from a group mate who does, who originally told us to come onto Seattle 30 since the Dallas servers were down.

Deph' pid='187658' dateline='1340591024']

I wasn't killed in the v35' date=' I respawned exactly where I got banned on the next server I joined with everything I had, and I have no idea what that bottom picture is.

The truth is in my original post, as to each person we killed can be seen in this screenshot..in the same TS3 as the admin.

Funny how the server goes down so quickly after we killed you fairly with our SD weapons and because you had technical difficulties, we were 'cheating'.

Facts are this.

We killed you.

Raided your camps.

Killed you again.

Stole your vehicles.

"You are Banned"

In the screenshot, you can see player names of previous hackers that have been banned aka. CHEEKIE BREEKI, etc.

[/quote']

Yes, you were killed in the V3S, that is how we got the M4 off your body and into the truck. The server was rolling back, so if you spawned in the same place on another server, that's because your character didn't save properly.

Two of us getting instantly killed out of nowhere, while moving, is nothing to do with "technical difficulties", it's because you couldn't handle losing your truck, so you killed us.

Also:

When did you kill us at the camps?

When did you steal our vehicles?

The server didn't crash, we stopped it so that we could stop you.

Most people and vehicles were reverted, but you instantly killed me and the guy who was with me even though we were over 700 meters away totally out of your line of site.

You tried to run me over and you were shot, killed and then banned.

Apparently you also stalked us on the teamspeak to find the locations of the camp, and now you (or one of your buddies) is blasting the server with artillery. You and your buddies are even posting on 4chan, gloating, as if being a script-kiddie is something to be proud of.

??? what carpet bomb run??? wtf are you talking about??

The one that you or your friends did, and posted it up on the /vg/ forums!!

:cool:

boards.4chan.org/vg/res/8197534#p8209480

btw, you missed..

hello wuat,

wuat

8981b2ba93790ffd1d774b12b973b9d2

I will be posting the script log' date=' on Alex, and whoever spawned the carpet run bomb.

[/quote']

Please do. We do not have an 'Alex' on our group.

Uh from looking at that image... GJ thats none of the people we were with..

I know who was in TS and None of those names match up. NONE of them

Deph' pid='187769' dateline='1340592088']

What're you on about now? Rest of group of hackers? This is tiresome. It's pointless to argue facts with people from '4chan'.

I'm not from 4chan' date=' but apparently you are.

I hope an admin sees this thread and begins to monitor the servers actions, and by all means, monitor me as well. I run a serious group of survivors whom I have ran with for two months, I have never changed my in-game name since I changed it from [imhi]Deph after forming a group and not wanting people to mistake it for a clan tag.

You stalked us on teamspeak by the name of "Sm0ke", which was your in game name as well. You made the mistake of rejoining from your previous teamspeak server without changing your name from "Deph" to continue gloating after your initial script-killings.

I have never played on Seattle 30 until today' date=' so your random encounter with another "Deph" is pure coincidence. We are from Dallas 24/26, until they went down.

[/quote']

More blatant lies that will quickly be dis proven by a glance into the logs.

[/quote']

I don't browse 4chan, I am getting this info from a group mate who does, who originally told us to come onto Seattle 30 since the Dallas servers were down.

Your IP is currently posting on 4chan, and you've attempted griefing seattle 30 before.

Deph' pid='187658' dateline='1340591024']

I wasn't killed in the v35' date=' I respawned exactly where I got banned on the next server I joined with everything I had, and I have no idea what that bottom picture is.

Facts are this.

We killed you.

Raided your camps.

Killed you again.

Stole your vehicles.

"You are Banned"

[/quote']

Yes, you were killed in the V3S, that is how we got the M4 off your body and into the truck. The server was rolling back, so if you spawned in the same place on another server, that's because your character didn't save properly.

Two of us getting instantly killed out of nowhere, while moving, is nothing to do with "technical difficulties", it's because you couldn't handle losing your truck, so you killed us.

Also:

When did you kill us at the camps?

When did you steal our vehicles?

The server didn't crash, we stopped it so that we could stop you.

Most people and vehicles were reverted, but you instantly killed me and the guy who was with me even though we were over 700 meters away totally out of your line of site.

You tried to run me over and you were shot, killed and then banned.

Apparently you also stalked us on the teamspeak to find the locations of the camp, and now you (or one of your buddies) is blasting the server with artillery. You and your buddies are even posting on 4chan, gloating, as if being a script-kiddie is something to be proud of.

What is all of this?

Stop complaining all this weird stuff out of no where, I have never played against you people since today. Me and my group killed you fairly, though it seemed like some of you had technical problems..that sucks, but its alpha.

This is strictly about an admin crashing his server and supporting people who are known to dupe/hack.

I don't really care to see the scripts in action, send them to admins..as it just shows users browsing this on what they could have...keep that to the admins.

I also don't believe you send the logs honestly, since I know for a fact CHEEKI BREEKI has been banned for using public released scripts..as it is being stated in this thread http://boards.4chan.org/vg/res/8197534 that was shown to be roughly 20 mins ago.

I don't know how the logs work, but it seems like you can make it seem like any one of us look like it when your own group is confirmed for using them before.

Yawn so much drama...

Also, if you where Battleyed banned, even they stated, only way to play again is to BUY a new key. How is that Bypassing... and btw didn't you just say you don't go to 4chan?

Yawn so much drama...

Exactly' date=' if you just didn't restart your server and accept the loss and try to recover it fairly..I wouldn't of posted anything..we might of actually had a good fight.

btw I suffer extreme lag/game freezes whenever I log in and enter/exit vehicles(random)..so im not really surprised you guys were suffering similar fates. Goes away after a few minutes, but it goes away.

and btw didn't you just say you don't go to 4chan?

Please read what I write, not just nitpick what you want to read. Thread was linked to me in TS, and i've been browsing it for roughly 20-30 mins. Thats how I got the image of you in the TS3 with the people we killed.

And I never said anything about bypassing anything by purchasing a new copy. I was merely stating that CHEEKI BREEKI was banned for hacking before hand, but thank you for confirming that..and the fact you're playing with him, an admin.