dephroyal@gmail.com

Seattle 30 "Official Day/v/" server

Deph' pid='188165' dateline='1340597188']

Thanks. But it's inevitable. They're getting their Anon from 4chan to attack me and I am now even being harassed on steam because of it. All over a simple problem. *sigh* they should really have a more restricted requirement for who hosts servers.

No one is harassing you or attacking you personally' date=' you're just creating more excuses to distract from the fact that you are a [b']known scripter who is accusing a server admin of abuse for banning you when caught

Deph' pid='188200' dateline='1340597620']

but I obviously stopped after the ban.

The logs from tonight say otherwise

Deph' pid='188165' dateline='1340597188']
Deph' pid='188100' dateline='1340596418']

Because that log is singled out for when I logged in to their server from our camp site on another server. I was over the debug hill of 153' date='000 and trying to figure out how to get it work so I could move to the city in the night and then went over the hill and there was there base. Had no idea, and they banned me for it and captured the log. Pure stupid coincidence, had no idea there would be another camp way out there where I logged in. But now known has a popular spot.

But once again, that log is singled out for me for that specific reason, I even talked to them about it and apologized to one of them. I avoid them, as it was not my intention to discover them when I logged on.

[/quote']

Please work on your grammar and sentence structure, it is incredibly difficult to decipher what you're trying to say in this post.

I'm assuming you're trying to say that we're looking at outdated logs, from a different server, in regards to a previous ban that you've clearly evaded. To clarify, I was referring to the logs we just downloaded from our server, tonight, when you were scripting in items and slaying players.

Nothing in your post holds any relevance to what happened tonight or the topic of this thread, just more attempts to evade all evidence.

Uhm..I was explaining the 100's of lines of my name in that singled out log from AG..it was from when I discovered there camp by accident and happened to be using the ammo box to be able to see during the night and begin my taxi service. Enough with the personal attacks, jesus christ.

Umm' date=' I'm probably going to get called some sort of something for this.

Preface, I don't know any of these people, I'm from Aus, but I have used international servers including the ones mentioned.

And you all need to lay off Deph. I don't know him at all, but after reading the FACTS (You know, the logs people keep referencing but didnt read?)

They say the last time Deph hacked was 11th of the 6th. So over a week ago, or to be more accurate the last time Deph hacked according to the log was 9th. KyleWasnthere hacked to place a marker on the 11th.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but these happened over a week ago, If they were the ones who did it today, wouldn't the log show todays date?

[/quote']

Thanks. But it's inevitable. They're getting their Anon from 4chan to attack me and I am now even being harassed on steam because of it. All over a simple problem. *sigh* they should really have a more restricted requirement for who hosts servers.

No one is harassing you or attacking you personally, you're just creating more excuses to distract from the fact that you are a known scripter who is accusing a server admin of abuse for banning you when caught

Yeah, you are. What excuses? Everything I've been saying is the truth. How am I different from your group? Who are also known scripters?

How are you different than me?

I guess you have to be a known scripter on the TS3 server with the admin of the server to have any say.

Deph' pid='188222' dateline='1340597806']

Yeah' date=' you are. What excuses? Everything I've been saying is the truth. How am I different from your group? Who are also known scripters?

How are you different than me?

I guess you have to be a known scripter on the TS3 server with the admin of the server to have any say.

[/quote']

And now here comes the first personal insult of the thread: Because outside of the warped reality you've conceived in your autistic mind, back in the real world, I am not part of a group of "known scripters". I have never scripted, hacked, nor duped in DayZ, I am not a member of some elitist teamspeak full of hackers whose goal is to ruin everyone's fun, and I'm not an anally frustrated autistic manchild.

I play on a public server, with a public teamspeak attended by individuals who play DayZ to have fun. You run malicious scripts due to personal grudges over a videogame, admit to such, then expect the admin who caught you to have his server blacklisted.

The amount of entitlement reeking from your posts is gag-worthy.

Theo, Like I said, I don't know Deph, like at all, in any sense of the word, If you don't believe me, my player name is Slim Jim (Or possibly Doctor Wong, he's the Doctor at the Wong place at the Wong time),

So all I have in regards to this situation is what's been presented to me as well as to everyone else on the forum, by the only two people in the sitution who matters (You and him)

All I was given in regards to facts was what you two both had to say about the other which I had to comb over many times to get past the shittalking between the two of you as well as everyone else who felt like they needed to add their two cents and call someone a name.

He admitted he has done some scripting, people post pics, you posted the 2 files, the log from a game over a week ago in which he places a marker, spawns a gun (I think thats a gun) and a gps, and a list of banned players you added him to. Then claimed that the evidence was clear that this proved that he did it tonight.

I'll agree that the evidence is compelling that he was a hacker, or atleast tried it, but that doesn't make him automatically guilty of the events on the server todaynight. but you can run the server how you want. You're the Admin, your server, your local rule. but given the evidence that was available to me, it doesn't look so cut and dry.

Although I admit at time of typing. I was missing the log you're currently going through, so perhaps it was my mistake assuming the log you earlier posted was directly related to the events on the server today/tonight (you guys arn't in my timezone, so it could be either)?

I'd just rather a discussion/disagreement, to atleast try to stay civil, so both sides get a chance, It just doesn't when the people trying to make their case try to shitpost the other, then everyone else wants to get a piece.

That's all I'm trying to say, Like I said, I don't know either of you, but I like giving the benefit of the doubt, to both of you, and want to hear both side of the story. And hey, If you're willing to give another Hacker a second chance, all this guy has to do is buy another copy of ARMA and promise not to do it again, and he should be all good to play like that Cheeky Biscuit fella. (I know that wasn't his name but I'm not going to find it so I can see what it's supposed to be.)

So yeah, cheers for the time.

Deph is a known scripter caught in the act expecting a ban repeal by blaming his scripts on the admin of the server.

I've been completely civil up until my last post, by which point it was clear by his passive aggressive insults and total disregard for the thread topic that Deph isn't taking this seriously at all and is just fishing for more replies.

He's already been given multiple chances, and as I said before he's more than welcome if he plays by the rules, though so far that has yet to happen - he just continues scripting and greifing in a vicious cycle for being caught scripting and greifing.

This is simply his latest ban in a cycle that I suspect will go as far as his wallet and stubbornness will take him.