Sign in to follow this  
randomizer1995@live.co.uk

Help finding a DayZ vanilla server.

Hello,

I've played the mod for over a year now and miss the days when DayZ was just DayZ without a million AI and loot everywhere.

I was wondering if anyone knows of a Vanilla DayZ Server (Standard DayZ none of this Epoch)  with little customization, also with more than 20 players. I've attempted to look myself and haven't had any luck!

If you want Vanilla DayZ Just save up for Standalone, dat hunting coming soon ;)

Do you use DayZ commander? Just search for DayZ mod without any extras or variants and you'll find quite a few.

For my DayZ mod vanilla nostalgia I play on  US 4682 provided by HFB servers.  I.P:  108.61.136.122:2312

Nothing extra. Spawn with nothing.

Have fun!

I too want to join a vanilla Dayz server. I installed Play withSIX and all I can seem to join are servers that just give you all the loot already.

How can I find vanilla Dayz servers with Play withSIX? Hmm, is vanilla dayz mod dead?

SAD UPDATE....

Welp, looks like all the pussies from world of warcraft complained about Dayz and no starting weapons and now the game has been pussified beyond belief. 

Dayz = Carebeared.

I can't believe you actually start with gear and a weapon now. *sigh*.

Edited by luzarius

On vanilla Dayz you start with nothing more then a few small items no weapons no bag.