Sign in to follow this  
cessnas (DayZ)

Long range skope (LRS) where does it spawn?

Hi, i wonder where the LRS scope spawns. I have searched barracks and hangars allot but i never find them. Do where does it spawn then? Anyone got a god answer? I don't!

Edited by cessnas

The air control towers, hangars, barracks, and tents have all been locations where I have found them, albeit somewhat rarely. Since the loot has been removed from the tents, I have not came across a single one, not that I am searching for one necessarily.

Found mine in one of the hanger's at the NW airfield. 

Edited by Mr Sinister

that scope has become rather rare unless you server jump to get one or like me kill a cat who has one. they do spawn in hangers and barracks and that's it for all I know. I guess the ACOG for the M4 is just as rare as well, I personally think the LRS should spawn everywhere except hospital/school/church/firestation. since it is a hunting scope it should have a chance to spawn in most residential buildings. goodluck with your hunt sir if all else fails cap someone who has one hunt over.

The best way to find something in DayZ is to not be looking for it.  May seem counter intuitive but everytime I set out to find something in particular I never find it but I always seem to find the last thing that I set out to find in abundance.

Also same as whats above ATC, hangars etc etc

• Like 2

Thanks for the respons guys ^^ I have been server jumping allot latly but never finde one  :( But is it anyone that want to trade? I have allot of gear if anyone wants to trade an LRS. Just conntact me for the location and trade items ^^ i don't ecpect anyone to be willing to trade though but if you don't need one just notify me :)    

Just go to Elektro and kill one of the "1337" snipers in the hills above the town - they never look behind them.  You'll be doing everyone a favor, AND get a long range scope for free.

• Like 3

As mentioned

Hangers, Radio Tower, Long Barracks, Jail Barracks

I've also seen it in

Super Market, Garages, Piano house, Orange Brick Building With Archway

• Like 1

The answer has been given but I have found one 2/3 times on top of the radio control tower. But that is probably no where near its spawn rate.

I have also found one in the hangars but never in a barracks.

Since the last update they no longer spawn in military tents, but hopefully this will be fixed over the next coming update.

Totally agree with all the above I currently have one but there is a bug of when I re spawned with it on it turned pristine. Anyway good luck finding one :)  

As mentioned

Hangers, Radio Tower, Long Barracks, Jail Barracks

I've also seen it in

Super Market, Garages, Piano house, Orange Brick Building With Archway

yes to all of the above - I did find it kind of funny that I found one in the super market tho

I did find it kind of funny that I found one in the super market tho

I did too but none the less it does spawn there.

Edited by KarmaCoin

They'll usually only spawn in Hangars & Barracks and sometimes in MP Buildings (but don't take my word on it). If you happen to see it somewhere else someone probably ditched it.

They'll usually only spawn in Hangars & Barracks and sometimes in MP Buildings (but don't take my word on it). If you happen to see it somewhere else someone probably ditched it.

kinda what I was thinkin but the one I found in the super market was still half way in the floor - I haven't seen any outside of military locations since 36 went stable tho.

Generally in the sewers near the abandoned underground bunker in the mountains just north of the north east air base. 

• Like 1

Just go to Elektro and kill one of the "1337" snipers in the hills above the town - they never look behind them.  You'll be doing everyone a favor, AND get a long range scope for free

Where is this please? I am fairly new to the game so i don't know evry sniper spot yet :/ Is it in the hills above the fire station??? 

You seem to have been patient enough and I like how you approached this so, what do you play hardcore or regular / experimental or stable.  What times you on, helpful if you include timezone. What's your general location and I'll  drop by with a pristine scope for you.

Edited by Jolunn

You seem to have been patient enough and I like how you approached this so, what do you play hardcore or regular / experimental or stable.  What times you on, helpful if you include timezone. What's your general location and I'll  drop by with a pristine scope for you.

I'am in electro now and the timezone is GMT +1. I'm on mostly of the day so... Just send me an steam message my name is "cessnas". It would be awsome if you would drop one of for me :D

Cant send steam message, is your privacy setting on.  No probs though if you can hang on until Thurs, (only day get on daytime) I'll sort you out a scope.  I'll PM you were to meet.

Best place is NWAF hangers, lots of em and hangers spawn them the most, found my first one today there!

• Like 1