Sign in to follow this  
Zyphid

Less Military Weapons

I hear of people wanting them to limit the ammount of milspec weapons and gear. I understand the frustration of these people so how about this, Instead of limiting the ammound of weapons why not introduce a tank zombie that occupies the airfields and army bases. Make it tougher than a regular zombie, To where it will take 5 or 6 people to kill it. It could just patrol the airfields where the loot is. Not only would it solve the problem of too much milspec gear it would help promote making friends and teamwork.

There won't be any special L4D style zombies in dayz.  Military weapons will be reduced as time goes on and more civilian weapons are added.  To be honest right now the only 'military' spec weapon is the M4 unless you count the Mosin.

• Like 1

Wouldn't have to look any different than the other zombies, Just be tough as 30 of them. Not talking about LFD style. All the weapons at one point were Milsepc except the shotgun and doubble rifle.

Unless it's a magical meat golem i don't understand how a zombie of the same size can deal with more damage than a normal one.

Military zombies are suppose to be the 'slightly tougher' zombies (because of the flack jackets and helmets).  The virus does not mutate people, its basically rabies (without the 'time limit').  Unless Bruce Banner just happened to be at NWAF when the outbreak happened there aren't going to be zombies that are bullet sponges.  A .22 to the head (in the right spot) will kill a body builder just as easily as it would kill a non body builder.