Crazy_Spider

Wrong to shoot a Bambi?

Ok, title gives away what I'm saying, but I'll tell my story. Me and my buddies were heading back from Balota to Elektro, planning to hold some people up. We ran into a somewhat fresh spawn around Cherno, and we cuffed him. After talking to him, he said he'd just bought the game, and he obviously had no idea what he was doing. I planned to kill him with disinfectant spray, but I sorta drank it myself *Facepalm*, but I did feed the rest to him. Then I just got impatient and I unlocked his cuffs, told him he could go, right.... He starts running as fast as he can, while I'm casually pulling out my M4, and you guys probably know the rest.... I only shot him because he was asking to join my clan and telling me what not to take.. He also has to learn that Cherno is NOT a safe city, at all. Next time I might help a Bambi, to redeem myself...hqdefault.jpg

Edited by Crazy_Spider

There is no right or wrong in Day Z.

Do what you like.

The only thing you can't do is cheat or take advantage of exploits.

Just know that there are people like myself who patrol the coast looking for people that harass the new spawns. Should I catch you...you'll be dead before you hit the ground.

Have fun!

Edited by Rhodes
  • Like 7

There is no right or wrong in Day Z.

Do what you like.

The only thing you can't do is cheat or take advantage of exploits.

Just know that there are people like myself who patrol the coast looking for people that harass the new spawns. Should I catch you...you'll be dead before you hit the ground.

Have fun!

I dislike it when people murder new spawns, it's just so much of a hassle to respawn if you're a new spawn. I hated doing it because he was all the way in Cherno, he must have been walking for a while :(

So you like picking on people less able or fortunate than you

Says a lot about the kind of person you are

Edited by Regulator Lone Warrior

I am willing to bet that the OP was bullied when he was younger and possibly still is.

• Like 1

Rhodes summed this up perfectly. 

I dislike the play style, nor do I condone it, as it is a sandbox game. People like you op are the ones that make me go around and have a purpose.

It is always a good feeling when you give someone else that glimmer of hope that all mankind is not evil.

stop saying bambi

i get that some people really like frankie but seriously

stop

• Like 1

its circle of life and gaming

stop saying bambi

i get that some people really like frankie but seriously

stop

Who is Frankie?

There is no right or wrong. There is only being a dick.

(the definition of being a dick varies.)

Edited by omgwtfbbq
  • Like 1

I'm sure that from now on he will try avoid people as a bambi to avoid being defenseless in these situations. All in all you have just made that guy a better player.

shooting at bamies is kinda boring. no action, no adrenalin, nothing.

I prefer fights against armed people.

I planned to kill him with disinfectant spray, but I sorta drank it myself *Facepalm*

karma.

I prefer shooting people who use the word bambi, but that's probably just me.

I got tortured so much as a fresh spawn that they drove me insane to the point of "paying it forward" in hopes one of the fresh spawns I get to torture with my insane ideas are the ones who got me.

Case in point. Second Fresh spawn an hour into the game I got handcuffed from behind my pants stolen and shot in the face for looking for shit.

It's not even the armed players.  unarmed players just run up and punch.  

At the end of the day Fuck it do what you want and spread that karma like the plague in the middle ages.

Edited by DoctorWhy

New spawns can knock a fully kitted player unconscious in one punch to the head.  Therefore new spawns are dangerous and therefore threats to a certain degree.  Killing them on sight is not the only way to deal with them, but it is acceptable because they can knock you out and loot you.  

Also, someone who is armed with certain melee or ranged weapons can masquerade as a new spawn with little more than some clothing or a backpack.  

No one can be trusted simply by how they appear visually in the game.  

When will people learn that in a game with guns.....we have heard your "story" about a gazillion times already. It sort of feels like Facebook where people tend to inform the world of the most mundane stuff.

It's getting old :/

When will people learn that in a game with guns.....we have heard your "story" about a gazillion times already. It sort of feels like Facebook where people tend to inform the world of the most mundane stuff.

It's getting old :/

It's called forums, dude. General Discussion is for sharing stories, asking questions, and asking about future updates. I actually enjoy reading DayZ stories more than I like watching videos of them (Imagine that..), but your opinion is your opinion.