Jfiles

Hitting Somebody With Your Weapon

Now seeing as this is probably already been posted I figure that being able to press a button on your keyboard where you person would cock back his rifle and hit somebody with it, as with the pistol you do a hitting down animation or a pistol whip of some sorts. But seeing as the Devblog the new hitting animation system is coming I figure this is a good time to start on it :D. (unless he already has xD)

-J

Edited by Jfiles
  • Like 9

Why thank you. The post is a bit vulgar on the idea. But I didnt want to get into great detail and have somebody call me out on something I had incorrect.

• Like 1

Beans, let them fall over my body. Om nom noms*

+1

What is weird is that I was near Electro with a shotgun and no ammo.  Some guy suggested I use it as a weapon, like a club - I told him that isn't implemented yet and he was like: "I am sure you can turn it around and use it as a club or something"

I said that I keep track of a lot of stuff on the forums, an that nothing of the sort exists for using a weapon as a blunt weapon.

Yes - this needs to be implemented.  You can only fake having ammunition so many times LOL. 

"Get down or I will blow your head off!!!"

"Whatever bro, laters"

*THWACK!!* rifle butt upside the head... *Thud* body on the ground - *loot* ;)

• Like 1

Beans, let them fall over my body. Om nom noms*

LoL u must do this without the pants, and in the Great Temple within the confines of the holy city of Electro.

this will be great when Mcfisticuffs spawn and want to play punchout.

I'm tired of wasting bullets on them

Posted, more than a few times, confirmed multiple times and the only reason it isn't in right now, along with bayonets, is the fact that the devs haven't finished it.

The beans, give them all! I want pasta too from the mod, I feel nostalgic 

I'm assuming this is how bayonets will work. Really curious how much damage they will do