Northyy

Banned for being a dud

Oh Internet gods, please make the troll posts plentiful on this Tuesday Evening so that I may chuckle.
~Amen

• Like 1

because if he does it again, he will be banned. 

simple as that

also, being disrespectful is not necessary to make a point.

It is better for everyone to respect each other on the forums

In the game however...

Have you never played the DayZ before? There's hackers (I'm sorry, I mean script kiddies cause theyre two different things right?) Everywhere

Let me explain what a ban is, and why it is there. Someone hacks, so they get a ban. This is to prevent them from hacking again. If you tell them they can get past the ban by making a new account, then what's the point of a ban? And I have no problem being disrespectful to someone who plays the game to piss others off by playing unfairly.

Edited by kg360

No I'm not retarded nor joking.

Good.

Then you will have to realize that by his coming in here, admitting having hacked before and asking how he can go about getting to play dayz again, that the probability that he is a threat to hack again is rather low. Because if he actually came here for help, to get back in and hack.. then his hacking skills are so low that its not even an issue because even the lowest of hackers usually knows about bans and how they work. Also, you calling everyone else here ignorant based on your single assumption that this guy must be a hacker and will be doing it again soon, is not only rude but fundamentally flawed. See, if you are correct then truth be told, all he is a troll and he needs no help what so ever from any of us. But if we are correct, than basically your just an ass for presuming things then jumping to those conclusions to the point that you felt superior to everyone else in the room to the extent that you had to call them all ignorant. 

See now I need to go have a beer and a smoke because all of this ignorance has my head hurting. I hate it when I lose my little faith in humanity that I have left.. oh well, maybe I will find some more soon. 

• Like 2

Have you never played the DayZ before? There's hackers (I'm sorry, I mean script kiddies cause theyre two different things right?) Everywhere

played the mod, and have had the misfortune of having my experience ruined by one, 

however, the security on the SA is WAAAAY better because CD keys are (don't quote me on this) non dupliable. So a hacker who is banned may not simply switch CD keys, like in the mod.

Never seen a hacker in the SA yet (and I hope I never have to)

• Like 1

How many people do you know would go through the hassle and the expense of cleaning up a ban for a few days of unlimited beans and ammo?

<3 dat signature Wetspot.. ;)

If you tell them they can get past the ban by making a new account, then what's the point of a ban?

Because they have to buy the game again anyway, and if they keep doing it they'll just have to keep buying the game over and over; more sales means more money for the developers to improve the game and even the anti-hack systems. :lol:

Plus you act like you've never made a mistake in your life, and I'm going to take a stab and say that is untrue. :rolleyes:

• Like 3

Seems to be alot of misinformation here, let the man learn from his lesson.  He says a year ago which means a ban on Arma 2 OA from BE not SA.  Just make another steam account and you will be fine to play the game again, if you go back to your original account to play games on it, the steam key may revert to your banned key in which case you just reload back.  If you are saying you were banned in A2 OA and are now buying an official copy of Dayz SA you should be fine unless you have rec'd a BE ban on Arma 3 aswell for mistakes like you posted.  Glad you have learned your lesson, may it server you well in the future.  The man made a mistake and learned, I post to help anyone sue me.

Regards,

Steak. 

• Like 6

-Then you will have to rea. ze that by his coming in here, admitting having hacked before and asking how he can go about getting to play dayz again, that the probability that he is a threat to hack again is rather low.

What makes you say that? Whats to loose for him? Hes already banned, whats gonna happen?

-Because if he actually came here for help, to get back in and hack.. then his hacking skills are so low that its not even an issue because even the lowest of hackers usually knows about bans and how they work.

That didn't make too much since. If he knew how bans work, then why is he asking us how they work?

-Also, you calling everyone else here ignorant based on your single assumption that this guy must be a hacker

He said he hacked in the first post.

-and will be doing it again soon, is not only rude but fundamentally flawed.

Why? If someone is willing to hack once, what makes you feel so strongly that they won't again?

- See, if you are correct then truth be told, all he is a troll and he needs no help what so ever from any of us.

Of couese he's a troll. Anyone who has a global ban for being a troll is and always will be a troll

- But if we are correct, than basically your just an ass for presuming things then jumping to those conclusions to the point that you felt superior to everyone else in the room to the extent that you had to call them all ignorant. 

Then I'm an ass... sure. But the global bans arent given out for no reason, and they are supposed to be permenant for a reason

-See now I need to go have a beer and a smoke because all of this ignorance has my head hurting. I hate it when I lose my little faith in humanity that I have left.. oh well, maybe I will find some more soon.

You're holding you're faith in the wrong people. Who would you trust more? A guy swinging a gun around like an idiot, or a guy holding a gun pointed upwards?

I'm gonna post what a hacker I met in game once told me all for giggles.

"Hacking is like getting pussy. You know, once you get it you just keep on wanting it"

-unknown

I'm gonna post what a hacker I met in game once told me all for giggles.

"Hacking is like getting pussy. You know, once you get it you just keep on wanting it"

-unknown

What if said scritper fancies men?

• Like 5

-Then you will have to rea. ze that by his coming in here, admitting having hacked before and asking how he can go about getting to play dayz again, that the probability that he is a threat to hack again is rather low.

What makes you say that? Whats to loose for him? Hes already banned, whats gonna happen?

-Because if he actually came here for help, to get back in and hack.. then his hacking skills are so low that its not even an issue because even the lowest of hackers usually knows about bans and how they work.

That didn't make too much since. If he knew how bans work, then why is he asking us how they work?

-Also, you calling everyone else here ignorant based on your single assumption that this guy must be a hacker

He said he hacked in the first post.

-and will be doing it again soon, is not only rude but fundamentally flawed.

Why? If someone is willing to hack once, what makes you feel so strongly that they won't again?

- See, if you are correct then truth be told, all he is a troll and he needs no help what so ever from any of us.

Of couese he's a troll. Anyone who has a global ban for being a troll is and always will be a troll

- But if we are correct, than basically your just an ass for presuming things then jumping to those conclusions to the point that you felt superior to everyone else in the room to the extent that you had to call them all ignorant. 

Then I'm an ass... sure. But the global bans arent given out for no reason, and they are supposed to be permenant for a reason

-See now I need to go have a beer and a smoke because all of this ignorance has my head hurting. I hate it when I lose my little faith in humanity that I have left.. oh well, maybe I will find some more soon.

You're holding you're faith in the wrong people. Who would you trust more? A guy swinging a gun around like an idiot, or a guy holding a gun pointed upwards?

"Hurrdurr, i've never hacked or cheated my way through anything in my life, hurrdurr, get up on my mighty pedestal"

You're so full of it, i'd expect atleast 70% of the community to have used some kind of exploit, cheat, hack in any kind of game.

Pmxoooa.gif

• Like 2

lol, lets all ignore him and continue helping the OP

OP, I hate the fact that you altered the game in an immoral manner, but I really hope you are genuine. (I feel you are genuine) 

Best of luck finding a can opener

[Edit] need to clarify some things first

It was pointless hacking. I lasted about 1hour with the script till i got banned so i dont see the point in it. I just wanna play the game normally as it was really boring having every item(not including cars etc)

Edited by Northyy

And on top of that is a 16 year old virgin? 

You, my good Sir, just made my day 

• Like 2

Im serious when I say if I laugh any harder right now I just might die.. I swear my cheeks are falling off as I type.  :lol:

• Like 1

i fancy men day and night

"Hurrdurr, i've never hacked or cheated my way through anything in my life, hurrdurr, get up on my mighty pedestal"

You're so full of it, i'd expect atleast 70% of the community to have used some kind of exploit, cheat, hack in any kind of game.

Ughhh. I'm tired of arguing withyou people. Let the script kiddies script.

Ughhh. I'm tired of arguing withyou people. Let the script kiddies script.

let the dickheads be dickheads. later 

Seems to be alot of misinformation here, let the man learn from his lesson.  He says a year ago which means a ban on Arma 2 OA from BE not SA.  Just make another steam account and you will be fine to play the game again, if you go back to your original account to play games on it, the steam key may revert to your banned key in which case you just reload back.  If you are saying you were banned in A2 OA and are now buying an official copy of Dayz SA you should be fine unless you have rec'd a BE ban on Arma 3 aswell for mistakes like you posted.  Glad you have learned your lesson, may it server you well in the future.  The man made a mistake and learned, I post to help anyone sue me.

Regards,

Steak. 

thanks heaps mate

• Like 1

i·ro·ny1

ˈīrənē,ˈiərnē/

noun

the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.

let the dickheads be dickheads. later

Doesn't make you less of an arsehole ;)