Sign in to follow this  
Erikp3

Fumbling Around In The Dark

Oh get off your high (dark) horse for 3 seconds. That level of darkness is unrealistic and it would be pointless to play like that. 

Ever gone outside into an area without street light such in the middle of the night?  Try it some time and come back and tell me how unrealistically dark it was.

Ever gone outside into an area without street light such in the middle of the night?  Try it some time and come back and tell me how unrealistically dark it was.

I have, often. Do you have sunglasses grafted into your face? It's honestly not that dark.

Edited by Erikp3

You're natural night vision must have faded away with your intelligence.

I have, often. Do you have sunglasses grafted into your face? It's honestly not that dark.

You're natural night vision must have faded away with your intelligence.

You two geniuses have obviously never been out in the mountains or countryside far from the big cities to know how dark night really is.  Have fun playing like chumps with your brightness and gamma turned way  up though.

You two geniuses have obviously never been out in the mountains or countryside far from the big cities to know how dark night really is.  Have fun playing like chumps with your brightness and gamma turned way  up though.

I used to go deer stalking (hunting) at night far from civilisation, you're a true idiot; and you're thought process is void of any intelligence.

I used to go deer stalking (hunting) at night far from civilisation, you're a true idiot; and you're thought process is void of any intelligence.

Neil-deGrasse-Tyson-we-got-a-bad-ass-ove

Use all the meme's you need, I've won this battle.

You have won nothing.  

Having both of those so low only makes you dimmer (see what I did there?) You're no better than anyone else because you cant see light the same. Calm your tits and play your game how you feel like it. But please, have the decency to respect the opinions of others. Your comments from the very beggining were of an aggressive nature.

Edited by Erikp3

Oh get off your high (dark) horse for 3 seconds. That level of darkness is unrealistic and it would be pointless to play like that. 

no its not unrealistic. have you ever been out in the wilderness at night more than 10 miles from the nearest street light? you cant see your hand in front of your face unless you are in a clearing with a nearly full moon. and btw igrage, humans do not have natural nightvision, or else we would have naturally been noctournal hunters throughout human history and they would have never invented lanterns and flashlights.

• Like 1

Having both of those too low does nothing more than make you dim (see what I did there?) You're no better than anyone else becuase you cant see light the same. Calm your tits and play your game how you feel like it. But please, have the decency to respect the opinions of others. Your comments from the very beggining were of an aggressive nature.

Why should I respect the opinion of people who don't respect mine?  You are the one raging because people mentioned that you play with a crutch.  

I will play night when they fix the gamma exploit.

Till then not worth it.

I will play night when they fix the gamma exploit.

Till then not worth it.

I don't think you will ever play at night then, but know that you will be missed.

I don't think you will ever play at night then, but know that you will be missed.

This topic... all these pointless arguements... all of us being idiots. What have I created?

This topic... all these pointless arguements... all of us being idiots. What have I created?

The internet is serious business, bro.

• Like 1

humans do not have natural nightvision, or else we would have naturally been noctournal hunters throughout human history and they would have never invented lanterns and flashlights.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_vision

Now if you manage to read that, it says we have poor night vision compared to other animals; it does NOT say we don't have night vision at all, maybe you should do your research a bit more.

And FYI wolves have great night vision, but they aren't exclusively night hunters.

• Like 1

just because humans can see a slight little bit in lower light conditions does not mean we have night vision. and yes i know how the human eye works.

just because humans can see a slight little bit in lower light conditions does not mean we have night vision. and yes i know how the human eye works.

Night vision is night vision, no matter how good it is.

do-not-feed-the-trolls.jpg

Night vision is night vision, no matter how good it is.

not really since humans lack a tapetum lucidum in our eyes.

not really since humans lack a tapetum lucidum in our eyes.

Doesn't mean we are totally void of basic night vision.

Doesn't mean we are totally void of basic night vision.

ya it pretty much does.

ya it pretty much does.

Photosensitivity would be a better term than night-vision. Night-vision is too much of a vague blanket term. Some animals are more photosensitive than others and some individuals of a species may be more photosensitive than others. Human photosensitivity varies on how long youve been exposed to a certain light level. My eyes personally work better in darker situations. It may just be a mater of personal design differences.

• Like 1

Photosensitivity would be a better term than night-vision. Night-vision is too much of a vague blanket term. Some animals are more photosensitive than others and some individuals of a species may be more photosensitive than others. Human photosensitivity varies on how long youve been exposed to a certain light level. My eyes personally work better in darker situations. It may just be a mater of personal design differences.

Couldn't of put it better myself.

I am every night and unless it's very cloudy it's not that dark.