Sign in to follow this  
JackNSally

Suggested new hats

Garrison cap, police officer, leatherman hat and indian chief head dress :rolleyes:

ROFL

article-0-138E8E39000005DC-137_468x305.j

but seriously i would like this giant russian police hat

• Like 3

Peak cap would be pretty nifty.  Don't know why I like those large Commie Caps but I do.  As for an Indian headdress?  Seriously?

Peak cap would be pretty nifty.  Don't know why I like those large Commie Caps but I do.  As for an Indian headdress?  Seriously?

YMCA

Adding an Indian headdress into DayZ would be hugely, hugely racially insensitive and I would really hope the dev team aren't like that.

Adding an Indian headdress into DayZ would be hugely, hugely racially insensitive and I would really hope the dev team aren't like that.

Right?

VillagePeople460.jpg

Why if done accurately would it be automatically insensitive (racially or otherwise)?  If it is purely cosmetic and accurately represents a specific historical Native American headdress (i.e. isn't done in a mocking or disparaging way) how is it racist or insensitive?   Are the in-game boonie hats insensitive to real military veterans?   Are the in-game cowboy hats insensitive to Americans who live in the Southern & Western states?  Are the in-game Ushankas insensitive to Eastern Europeans?  Are the in-game baseball caps insensitive to anyone who likes, plays, or has played baseball?

Personally I could care less if they have a headdress in-game or not, but your argument if fatuous and boring.  

Edited by iBane
  • Like 1