Sign in to follow this  
Golden Child

Long range scopes?

Been playing for over 200hrs, found multiple PU scopes and multiples of every gun but still yet to find a LRS, looted nearly every place youd think theyd spawn and still yet to find one, poor luck? or does the military tents not spawning loot have something to do with it?

I found about 3 in my travels. Just started to use one now that I decided to try out the mosin.

I think the LRS is definitely a must in this game right now.

• Like 1

im also yet to find one, very rare item by the looks of things.

I found about 3 in my travels. Just started to use one now that I decided to try out the mosin.

I think the LRS is definitely a must in this game right now.

Pls share locations

Bad luck, if you have pristine TTsKO jacket its yours :D

Hardcore or Regular???

Been playing for over 200hrs, found multiple PU scopes and multiples of every gun but still yet to find a LRS, looted nearly every place youd think theyd spawn and still yet to find one, poor luck? or does the military tents not spawning loot have something to do with it?

I hadn't seen one in ages before today, when I finally figured out where to get one 100% of the time. I went to sniper hill in Elektro, and within five minutes, I found a dead sniper who had one on him!

You might not be as lucky, but if you can't find a pre-killed one to loot, just sit around at the back of the hill. Within a few minutes, you'll hear a sniper firing in front of you. Just sneak up on him and whack him with an axe a few times. You now have your very own LRS!

Edited by Rickenbacker
  • Like 3

The best places to find them is in hangars and air traffic control towers at the air fields.  I have found up to 3 in a single clearing of an air field and never found one in worse than "worn" condition.

• Like 1

This made me cry it is very sad indeed. I found a Pristine long range scope in a hangar tried to pick it up nothing happened then I notice the broken red chain link in the lower right corner of my screen Nooooooooo damn server reset.

• Like 1

I have only found one in the 300+ hours of playing this game, and it was in the Air Control Tower at the NE Airfield

• Like 1

I've had about.... 5 or 6. Just go to airfields often. I usually circle the map hitting up every military base, or kill somebody who has one. Yesterday I killed somebody who had one, went to take it only to see the dreaded "ruined" displaying.

Or sneak up behind sniper hill at Elektro, people just sit in trees looking through their server hopped LRS and don't watch behind too much. 

Edited by LigerRider
  • Like 2

Found mine at NWAF by the tents over a month ago and attached it to my mosin, still have it and haven't died since. It makes scouting and PVP much more easier, I've killed at least a dozen campers with it.

Edited by ddmankiller

Found mine at NWAF by the tents over a month ago and attached it to my mosin, still have it and haven't died since. It makes scouting and PVP much more easier, I've killed at least a dozen campers with it.

Tents were packed with loot, now they don't spawn anything so as others have said hangers and control towers are your best bet now for a LRS.

The two story sandbag bunkers in the tent area of NWAF still spawn them, infact we find most of ours there over the rest of the airfield.

• Like 1

Hangars, cammo lookouts outside of military bases, ATC tower

I've found three in the last week: One pristine, the other badly damaged, and my current damaged. Doesn't matter though, quality doesn't affect the precision as of yet.

I suggest you find a server that recently restarted and head straight for the North Western Airfield. They usually spawn in the hangars if the place is unlooted. They aren't that rare if you know where to look, but it's unlikely that you'll find more than one or two on each map if you exclude players. Hope it helps. 

One of the places I have found them are on barracks mostly. They used to spawn too on the military tents but there's a bug right now that impedes anything from spawning there. Also, check on the fire station rooftops. Be wary of snipers though.

Edited by AntonioAJC
  • Like 1

One of the places I have found them are on barracks mostly. They used to spawn too on the military tents but there's a bug right now that impedes anything from spawning there. Also, check on the fire station rooftops. Be wary of snipers though.

Finding a LR scope on the roof of a fire station is just as likely as three clowns crashing into me with a Boeing 747.

• Like 1

JUST FOUND ONE IN THE NEAF CONTROL TOWER DAMAGED CONDITION

Found my first and only long-range scope at the NWAF! :D

I am now too scared to die and as a result.... too scared to play. :(

I cant stop finding pristine LR scopes. Sad thing is I never use the Mosin. I prefer the M4 and the only ACOG I ever find is always badly damaged. :(

I cant stop finding pristine LR scopes. Sad thing is I never use the Mosin. I prefer the M4 and the only ACOG I ever find is always badly damaged. :(

ill share personal mosin locations if you share where you find lrs