Sign in to follow this  
Danp1121

Any Good Samaritan Doctors Out There?

So I'm fairly new to Day Z and have managed to make it up to the east coast of the map (City of Berezino to be exact). Unfortunately, upon climbing up a ladder I managed to find a glitch and ended up falling a short distance and breaking a leg. I haven't to this point discovered the parts to make a splint and am pretty much screwed if I try to go outside. Are there any players out there nearby to Berezino that wouldn't mind giving me a hand with the repair? PM me and I'll let you know what server I'm on and where I'm located.

Check the pinned topic at the top. There's several hero/medic organizations you can contact.

Main ones TMW which you can post for help from here, at the it'd website, or on their team speak. Teams peak is your best bet.

• Like 2

Check the pinned topic at the top. There's several hero/medic organizations you can contact.

Main ones TMW which you can post for help from here, at the it'd website, or on their team speak. Teams peak is your best bet.

Thanks man, I'd don't get what these are for, but here are my beans!

If you're on an Australian server PM me and I can drop in when I finish work today. It won't be for a fair few hours yet, but I've got plenty of morphine and I'd consider this character a 'good samaritan'. Already helped a fellow out with some antibiotics, food and water to cure his sickness the other day. :p

Trusted Medics of the Wasteland.

Their websites here:

http://tmwdayz.com/

Which has a form you can fill out to request help

TeamSPEAK

(not teams peak lol... Stupid iphone autocorrect)

Is like a chat room with voice, it's use in games to communicate better with team mates. There's a link to TMW's teamspeak on their website, but you'll need the teamspeak program first.