reapz88

So Just like the mod the SA is now riddled with cheaters

I have walked through walls due to a glitch, im not a cheater, hopefully i dont get banned.

Is it possible for cheaters to be using hacks to gain weapons and ammo only to sell those accounts???

Do all 164 other posts consist of the exact same sentence structure? Get some originality and stop using Alpha to cover up every little thing.

As for the OP, quit your moaning and attention seeking; I have yet to see a hacker and I know at least 30 people who have yet to see a hacker also.

So what you fell victim to one hacker, list ONE single PC Multiplayer game that has absolutely ZERO hackers or cheaters.

Terraria XD

Do I believe in h4xx0rs? Yes.

Do I think we are inundated with them? No

Reading up on hacks in these forums is quite sad. There are some stories I do believe but majority are not hacks, but rather exploiting bugs or bad internet. I feel like I am reading the boy who cried wolf. Peter yelled out the wolf was coming one too many times. Unfortunately there is too many Peters here and the majority just don't believe it.

Not to say I don't believe you op, threads like this just get tiring. We know hacks are around, and in the minority. BI, VAC and BE are working on this. It shouldn't matter as we are testing in this early stage, just think of it as weeding the garden. The time we can play DayZ in its fullest the weeds would have been taken care of and the flowers will be able to flourish   :D

Too anyone else, if you see a h4xx0r, change server or take a break. The village folk here don't want peter spouting his thoughts. We know wolves are around.

riddled not even close.

60 hours in, never seen a hacker

will play again

horribly whiny thread

yea theres quite a few hack sites for this game and almost every game aa, aj,va and a few more. the difference is between this game and the mod is that you have to pay another 30 bucks to play again instead of being able to steal your own keys easily and buying them for 2 bucks. most people will not pay 30 bucks again unless their mommies and daddies are rich and they most likley stop hacking on their second account after the first one gets banned, it stopped me.

Played this game for 400+ hours, have not seen a single hacker, and I have been to the hotspots on max-pop servers, what I have seen is a lot of glitchers finding ways to enter walls/rooms/floors and being able to freely gun down anyone that gets close with little to no risk at all to themselves, the only risk comes when they leave the safety of their "spot" to loot peoples bodies, which I would imagine all they would need is food/water/ammo, but a day will come when things like these are patched/fixed/blocked and these people who exploited/cheated/hacked ect. will have to play legit or quit, most will quit because when they face those who have played legit since day one, they will get wrecked, and our mugs will be overflowing with their tears of butthurtedness, lol...

• Like 1

Do all 164 other posts consist of the exact same sentence structure? Get some originality and stop using Alpha to cover up every little thing.

As for the OP, quit your moaning and attention seeking; I have yet to see a hacker and I know at least 30 people who have yet to see a hacker also.

So what you fell victim to one hacker, list ONE single PC Multiplayer game that has absolutely ZERO hackers or cheaters.

cheating is  seperate issue as the word cheat is ill defined in gaming terms. hacking... World of tanks is hacker free. there are other server based games that are hacker free and /or have had such low issues with hackers that is is never an issue.