Sign in to follow this  
ASDF991

Rain Needs To Be Turned Down.

I like the rain but it is too frequent and too loud imo. But flgreat addition

That rain is the salty tears of snipers who have to do something except record video of their mouse clicks.

Rain is awesome...what I would ask for is to need more time to get completely soaked, now it takes like 10 seconds and my guy is already telling me that on a red message. Now is not a big deal, but when sickness and infection are turned on...it's gonna be a major death cause

So rain trumps assholes camp-sniping Elektro?

I guess it works just fine.

• Like 3

if i find a LRS mostly i'm the spotter/sniper in our team - tbh i like how viewdistance is reduced while raining, strategy needs to review and such things. makes the game and acting much more dynamic.

on a few server we had rain +30min, pretty cool - that 5min on/off should be tweaked, but i'm sure thats gonna happen somewhere

Edited by Guest

Why are you even playing a survivalist simulator? 

This isn't CoD or Battlefield. I think that's the game you're looking for, honey boo boo.

• Like 2

Lol, "boo hoo rain makes sniping harrrd I'm done with this shit!" 

As if rain doesn't make sniping hard in real life? Ever worn a pair of glasses in the rain dude? It's awful. All that fog and drops on the lens... Uhg.

• Like 1

Rain is awesome...what I would ask for is to need more time to get completely soaked, now it takes like 10 seconds and my guy is already telling me that on a red message. Now is not a big deal, but when sickness and infection are turned on...it's gonna be a major death cause

Have you been out in a major rainstorm before? There is a reason any hiker/backpacker worth their salt carries at least 1 form of rain protection ( I carry about 5) in their bags at all times. 

So, yes, in a rainstorm with decent rainfall, you get wet fast. Seems logical.

The last time I played .37 it didn't rain the entire ~2 hours I was on.

It couldn't be that bad. Rain is awesome anyway.

I like the rain. I do think we need disposable/hiking ponchos or raincoats that can be rolled up into 1 inventory space when not being used but go over your clothes and have no slots.

+1

Would love to see one of these ingame

201101031200409039_130348705.jpg

I love the rain.  Basically what OP is saying "WAAAH I WANT TO CAMP ELECTRO BUT CAN'T BECAUSE MY SIGHTS ARE OBSTRUCTED DUE TO RAIN"

The weather is great.  It's functional and aesthetically different and pleasing.

I like the rain and weather it's cool however I notice that it rains WAY more than sunny. there should be a balance between the two.

yes frequent rain that is constantly turning on and off, it almost like they are testing it or something.

I like the feel and the elements it will bring to the game guess it's just ruined sniping

2664362764_ff8d389544_o.jpg

SEE YOU IN CHERNARUS!!!

there is only one guy allowd to have a raincoat and an AXE 

e6eb41424715b48993696c8148e027408bbc71b6

ermagerd rain op ples nerf or i unsube

I laughed way too hard at this.

Lol somebody doesn't have perfect vision during rain while sniping. We should like... drop rain for good, because you know... it works like it should (in this respect). I didn't pay $30 for a realistic game, devs you scammed me.

sarcasm

Edited by DontGoToBalotaAlone

I laughed way too hard at this.

#OPmasterrace

ps: suhc doeg

Edited by Branathon