Sinphaltimus

WTF?

So I guess some folks are so hell bent on not being able to find loot and being KoS haters that they find the need to dedicate a server for it.

Who wants to join me in some KoS fun?

o5yes4.png

Why not leave them in peace and let them play their way, and you play your way?

Besides, putting "NO KOS" on the server means nothing. People still KOS.

There is also no "FREE LOOT". It's just a way to attract players.

Edited by Geckofrog7
  • Like 3

Because I like to play on full servers and that's the fullest server outside of experimental. 
Just waiting on a friend to join me and we'll be on our way.
It's a game, it's a public server.

tumblr_m8msspYFVE1r35cm6.jpg

And why not? Why not have some fun role playing a murderous KoS'er psychopath hell bent on ruining a peaceful society?

"Hey guys, i have this mentality and this person has this mentality, let me invite you to ruin these people based on the fact they have a different mentality than me, i'm totally not a mentally unstable human being"

I'm all for KoS but you might want to seek some mental help if you're actively seeking out these servers just to ruin it for others.

• Like 1

And why not? Why not have some fun role playing a murderous KoS'er psychopath hell bent on ruining a peaceful society?

Because it's not creative. Not funny...all you're doing is shooting people who might take 2 seconds more than usual to shoot back at you.

And only for the reason that they want to be left in peace, you're going to run in and screw up their game.

Of course, the server is already half full of people doing the same thing as you (Or as you put it, roleplaying a murderous psychopath), so it's kind of pointless anyway.

Edited by Geckofrog7

"Hey guys, i have this mentality and this person has this mentality, let me invite you to ruin these people based on the fact they have a different mentality than me, i'm totally not a mentally unstable human being"

I'm all for KoS but you might want to seek some mental help if you're actively seeking out these servers just to ruin it for others.

No. I happen to know from experienxce that "No KoS" servfers are where the action is at. I've played on so many trying to be peaceful only to get KoS'ed. That's the funny part. 

i play all kinds of roles, i don't hunt no KoS servers. i just came across this one and thought, WHY THE HELL NOT? And so off I go. Why not join the same server and come stop me?

Can't I play my game anyway i want for once? 

Do I have to keep trolling you butthurts? It's a freaking game for crying out loud.... LOL

Because it's not creative. Not funny...all you're doing is shooting people who might take 2 seconds more than usual to shoot back at you.

And only for the reason that they want to be left in peace, you're going to run in and screw up their game.

Of course, the server is already half full of people doing the same thing as you (Or as you put it, roleplaying a murderous psychopath), so it's kind of pointless anyway.

I've played so many roles in this game, i'm going to catch shit for doing something different? Different for me that is. Chances of me getting killed go up exponentially, the risks are high for losing my gear *again*. But at least I get to see some different kind of action. Geeze...... I'm ruining DayZ.

Fucking pathetic buddy... There's plenty of servers that would give you the gameplay you are seeking... You remind me strongly of religious people shoving their faith down people's throats. 

You're kinda like a little boy that wants to play with the red toy car, not because you like the red toy car. You were having fun with the blue toy car, but now that you see another little boy play with a red one, you must have it. Grow the fuck up, you sad fuck :)

• Like 3

No. I happen to know from experienxce that "No KoS" servfers are where the action is at. I've played on so many trying to be peaceful only to get KoS'ed. That's the funny part. 

i play all kinds of roles, i don't hunt no KoS servers. i just came across this one and thought, WHY THE HELL NOT? And so off I go. Why not join the same server and come stop me?

Can't I play my game anyway i want for once? 

Do I have to keep trolling you butthurts? It's a freaking game for crying out loud.... LOL

Oh yet another weak and feeble person who's gone bandit because he's too lazy to put some effort into being a hero, so cute.

I doubt you play many roles, Sorry but i haven't felt like playing ever since my card almost burned up, so sorry i can't join you.

Play it however you want, though be ready for criticism.

Aww he's begging for more attention which i'm admittedly giving him, so cute.

Chances of me getting killed go up exponentially, 

Actually KOS is the safest gameplay in the game. 

You're not taking any chances which could possibly get you killed.

Wow, Am I ruining the game if I join a KoS server and play as a friendly? 

KoS servers have a low population unless I settle for high ping/bad gameplay - 

Pathetic, why don't you leave them alone? Bully? Geeze you folks are real srewy...

All i did was post a pic and a comment... I haven't logged in to any servers the whole time and you're all just ...LOL - Oh Nevermind.

15ek4d1.png

EDIT: That's all that's really happening here. I am browsing for a high pop low ping server when most people are at work or school. I'm surprised to see what servers are holding the high population at this time. 

Edited by Sinphaltimus

Fucking pathetic buddy... There's plenty of servers that would give you the gameplay you are seeking... You remind me strongly of religious people shoving their faith down people's throats. 

You're kinda like a little boy that wants to play with the red toy car, not because you like the red toy car. You were having fun with the blue toy car, but now that you see another little boy play with a red one, you must have it. Grow the fuck up, you sad fuck :)

LOL - Psychology 101, I bet you failed. A single post on the internet and you have a clear picture drawn. You're the one who needs to grow up a little son.

LOL - Psychology 101, I bet you failed. A single post on the internet and you have a clear picture drawn. You're the one who needs to grow up a little son.

As a student of psychology I can tell you he's pretty close to the truth...you're acting pretty childish. (Regression.)

You also seem to be taking your anger out on a certain server because maybe you lost gear?

Edited by Geckofrog7
  • Like 1

Never took the class, but I don't think I'm that far off. Read my post again, then think about it... Then try to read your post again, then think about it again. Now try to be -really- honest, it is kinda how it is, isn't it?  ^_^

A screenshot of your serverlist hardly qualifies for the Gallery.

Don´t be a dickhead.

A screenshot of your serverlist hardly qualifies for the Gallery.

Don´t be a dickhead.

ok - I will save my gallery posts for good shots in game like I have in the past.

Edited by Sinphaltimus
  • Like 1

KoSing on PVE servers are better, soon as they turn there back, i get excited and shoot a bullet in their head :P

ok - I will save my gallery posts for good shots in game like I have in the past.

go ahead then.

The funny thing is, that server was made to attract asshats such as yourself and kill them.  Looks like the bait is working perfectly.

Haha, "NO KOS" and "ONLY FRIENDLY" servers are swarming with bambies looking for loot getting shot by people with a brain understanding that there are lots of players with good lot.

The funny thing is, that server was made to attract asshats such as yourself and kill them.  Looks like the bait is working perfectly.

I'm always up for a good shoot out. But I instead joined a full server that has the msg "KoS not forbidden but discouraged" - My buddy and I were looting and found someone in a jail building. I engaged in voice chat "Hey man, can you here me?" - He replied with a "Yes" i can here you." To which I responded "we don't have to open fire, go ahead and finish looting and be on your way, I'm going to have a look around when you're done." Which didn't get a response until the guy opened fire on my friend. didn't kill him, just hurt him. it was a 5 minute stand off hunt ending with the other guy dead, me and my buddy went unconcious.

that sure was fun, got my heart pumping.

Anyway, tht ends today's adventure. Just finished editing some footage from the other day when me and 6 other guys locked down a building in Elektro on the LLJK server "No Banditry Allowed - elektro through Kamy - No Aggression Zones." - Those guys patrolling earned there weight in gold that night. Video will up up sometime tomorrow possibly.

To all you haters/name callers and butthurts over this post - relax. Geeze. try to have some fun once in a while. Maybe try joining some "peaceful" servers and not be so peaceful once in a while. it won't kill you or maybe it will (in-game) - I personally think no KoS servers now in alpha are a bad joke. And every time i join one (whether to KoS everyone (today could have been a first)  or play along as friendly or lock down a part of a peaceful town) I always find my assumptions to be true - it's BS.

Anyway, that's m,y last comment on this thread. i probably should have posted it elsewhere (not in the gallery) I'm sure a mod will lock/move/whatever as appropriate, or not. I'm glad I was on the receiving end of such ferocity over the topic. THAT was a new experience for me.

-Sin

Edited by Sinphaltimus

Why not leave them in peace and let them play their way, and you play your way?

why not we don't join this 'PUBLIC' server and play our way they play their way like happy family? :P

Edited by KoS
  • Like 1