6The6Count6

Im so Glad...

....That these forums do not reflect the actual gameplay. Its a post apoc game set in a harsh survival enviroment where its kill or be killed and all you guys seemingly want to do is have camp fire and sing songs together..

Now while i understand the gameplay will get better with increased zombies things like massive firefights wont always be able to happen and people will actually have to start working together at times and maybe even trading and that's great, adds to the realism. I welcome those changes.

BUT lets be fair. This game should and hopefully will always have KOS on an option. This is meant to be as realistic as it can be while still being a game, if you guys wanna run around for hours every day just to talk to people and have lovely little encounters that's fine waste your own time, but me and my mates are going to be cutting a bloody swab through you all if possible and messing with whoever we can......

.....Because yanno why? Its seriously f-ing fun :)

Unashamed bandit here, rage and cry if need be. I'll be in game gunning you down for your beans.

Edited by 6The6Count6
  • Like 1

BUT lets be fair. This game should and hopefully will always have KOS on an option.

It will. But with careful gameplay tweaks it should be a matter of if it's worth it (to just KOS).

Right now, in the absence of formal motivation from the game itself and its developers to do anything specific or be driven in a particular direction, all we have is what we make of the game. We have been given a sandbox, and we all want to play in it a little differently. Personally, my group of friends is handling things in a very military-like fashion, but what each of us does in our solo time is entirely different.

Instead of crying about how other people enjoy the game, get back to playing it yourself in your own way and enjoy it for what it is. I am quite thankful to have the opportunity to play around in this world and do as I please. Games like this, good ones, are few and far between. Some day, when the game is farther along and being released to the general public, you'll look back on days like this and tell crazy stories of people forming book clubs, creating hunting settlements, and having burlap sack boxing matches (look it up!).

Edited by Tatanko

Right now, in the absence of formal motivation from the game itself and its developers to do anything specific or be driven in a particular direction, all we have is what we make of the game. We have been given a sandbox, and we all want to play in it a little differently. Personally, my group of friends is handling things in a very military-like fashion, but what each of us does in our solo time is entirely different.

Instead of crying about how other people enjoy the game, get back to playing it yourself in your own way and enjoy it for what it is.

lol yea because we dont see about 20 topics "OMGZ i h8 bandits cry cry" a day :P

Taking one back for the bandits!

It will. But with careful gameplay tweaks it should be a matter of if it's worth it (to just KOS).

As i should be my friend.

lol yea because we dont see about 20 topics "OMGZ i h8 bandits cry cry" a day :P

Taking one back for the bandits!

Those do get very old. If everyone just quit their complaining and got back to uploading hilarious YouTube videos of their encounters with other players, we would all be better off :)

Those do get very old. If everyone just quit their complaining and got back to uploading hilarious YouTube videos of their encounters with other players, we would all be better off :)

Agreed, but until then i want to try and even the scales.

Bandits assemble! ;)

....That these forums do not reflect the actual gameplay. Its a post apoc game set in a harsh survival enviroment where its kill or be killed and all you guys seemingly want to do is have camp fire and sing songs together..

Now while i understand the gameplay will get better with increased zombies things like massive firefights wont always be able to happen and people will actually have to start working together at times and maybe even trading and that's great, adds to the realism. I welcome those changes.

BUT lets be fair. This game should and hopefully will always have KOS on an option. This is meant to be as realistic as it can be while still being a game, if you guys wanna run around for hours every day just to talk to people and have lovely little encounters that's fine waste your own time, but me and my mates are going to be cutting a bloody swab through you all if possible and messing with whoever we can......

Unashamed bandit here, rage and cry if need be. I'll be in game gunning you down for your beans.

Same thoughts here. Thanks for your thread

• Like 1

Dean Hall is the ultimate bandit?

Yes, it's true. He just ran in all roided-up and started shaking the ropes ahead of his match with the Macho Man.

Ooooo yeah!

• Like 1

Yes, it's true. He just ran in all roided-up and started shaking the ropes ahead of his match with the Macho Man.

Ooooo yeah!

Snap into a SlimJim.

• Like 1

Snap into a SlimJim.

DayZ needs meat sticks... and twinkies.

• Like 1

I'm very enraged by this post