kicktd

Tents still duping/losing items 1.7.1.5

all the old tents ive found have stuff from ages ago and the stuff never gets deleted after server restart its just the way it is . they always refill and you can destroy em and take all the stuff it doesnt matter they are saving stuff from 1.7.1.5 or 1.7.2.5 . the entire hive needs to be wiped . a fresh start, and i know it wont matter to hackers or scripters but i dont give a fuck about them they will always be there they are in every game and will always find a way to exploit every game . i just think a fresh start would be nice

and all our lovely gear ....... well go find some more dude , its the most fun part of the game anyways :o

I've been setting up a camp over the past 2 day I had 4 tents loaded with good stuff a GAZ and a 4-wheeler the server restarted while I was at my camp and upon logging in minutes later everything is gone! Both vehicles no tents nothing! Frustrating!

I've been setting up a camp over the past 2 day I had 4 tents loaded with good stuff a GAZ and a 4-wheeler the server restarted while I was at my camp and upon logging in minutes later everything is gone! Both vehicles no tents nothing! Frustrating!

There is a big chance that whenever the server restarts again your tents will be there. Happens sometimes; after server restart no tenst or vehicles spawn.

Edited by tickle_me_jesus

Same thing happened on the server I am on. Every tent and vehicle owned by different people on the server is gone and server has been reset multiple times.

Same thing happened on the server I am on. Every tent and vehicle owned by different people on the server is gone and server has been reset multiple times.

Same thing happened to me today. The weird thing is that my atv and tent disappeared WHILE I and other players were logged in.

Was on US 2806, had 4 vehicles... the next day no vehicles and none could be found at any of the spawn points. Maybe the server needed to be restarted again, i dunno.

Having the same problem atm, my camp completely vanished, had a truck and a bus and 6 tents, all just disappeared.

Logged in today. Everything in my tent was gone. The tent was still there.

Yep, tents don't work. Pitched one literally few minutes before server restart, stuffed it with some gear and logged out. Logged in just after the restart, the tent was empty.

Aw man. I found a really nice hidey spot for my tent and loaded it up with nice things I've found... the worst thing: It was still there when I logged off a few hours ago but now it is entirely gone. I have little hope for it and it's contents to show up when the server is restarted again

Hand to mouth it is then.

Edited by Darrus Dreadtiger

Either problems with tent saving:

Placed Tent [1] and [2], saved.

Few days later [1] is empty, [2] is good.

Few days later after dying placed tent [3], last save of [1] worked fine.

Day later [3] save ok. Filled all with new stuff

Day later [1] was saved, [2] did not save [3] neither.

Today: Filled all three, empty sodacan in each to confirm -> rebooted server:

[1] saved - [2] saved - [3] not.

At every day / reboot save of bike worked fine.

Same problem here... multiple tents in multiple tents... and now, after a restart, they're all empty or disappeared. ._.