Sign in to follow this  
bioned

why is backpack spawn rate in construction site keep getting lowered?

seriously why? i mean why?

I really don't see how making backpacks freaking rare help with game enviroment

it does not make the game more realistic it gives less reasons to go to construction sites

huh why don't they get rid of it all together?

What does having less backpacks have to do with realism?  All it does is make it harder which is how the game is suppose to be

AH yes cause in real life every time i go to a construction site i find back packs every where???

Game balance the game isnt ment to be easy and storage is one of the parts of the game that is the first major step to being a cruise afterwards.. They added in making your own back pack to make it more of a scrounge survival thing is well to lower the back pack spawn makes perfect sense to me...

• Like 2

Its to push people to use more improvised backpacks.

The same thing will happen to weapons when improvised weapons will be added.

I run a crane for a living, and I've yet to see a backpack laying around any construction site in Canada from British Columbia to Newfoundland. Just sayin'.

P.S: Manitowoc 16000 is my sweetheart at the moment. If you know what I'm sayin', then you're cool. :3

• Like 1

If you don't want to search the construction site for a backpack don't go there. They reduced the spawn rate because the backpacks would spawn almost 100% of the time. On top of that they were the largest backpacks in most cases. It's just to make loot more rare... The construction yard near Berezino is right next to a spawn, to let a fresh spawn have the backpack within 2 minutes of play almost ruins it... They aren't even crazy rare... most times, if I run over to the site, there is usually a small backpack on the top floor. You just have to look, you can't have what you want every time, hence the reason you must run around and loot everything...

There is a variety of things that spawn at the construction site... Not just backpacks. Btw...

Why don't you just ask them to remove every building that doesn't spawn a backpack or weapon? You attitude seems to suggest you want to...

I run a crane for a living, and I've yet to see a backpack laying around any construction site in Canada from British Columbia to Newfoundland. Just sayin'.

P.S: Manitowoc 16000 is my sweetheart at the moment. If you know what I'm sayin', then you're cool. :3

Ah now i know why your a troll(JK) i run a fencing company and crane drivers have been the scurge of my buisness lol ( them and the dogmen guiding them ,do they call them dogmen there they do in AUS...

Hint: Backpacks are going to be persistent meaning they stay after server resets so lowering the spawn rate makes them harder to have loot bases. 

Before they lowered the spawn, Whenever I visited a building site there would usually be at least 3 backpacks in there, maybe more. Now you have to actually hunt for them (they're still not hard to find).

Ah now i know why your a troll(JK) i run a fencing company and crane drivers have been the scurge of my buisness lol ( them and the dogmen guiding them ,do they call them dogmen there they do in AUS...

I had two MOS's (military occupational specialty) in the corp: 7011 (expeditionary airfield systems tech), and 1345 (heavy equipment operator).

As an HE operator, I met many marines that were crane operators. They all thought they were special, or something, just because they had a license in their pockets. Arrogant bastards!

*sarcasm.