Sign in to follow this  
Silentine

Items and Gear I would love to see in SA

This topic might have been posted before, sorry about that.I just wanna give suggestion, no matter if a developer sees it or not.But I just thing it will be nice to see gear like this.Makes the post apocalyptic world in dayZ more deep and customizable to your taste of look.Lets face it, even in a post apocalypse you would still chose the clothes you wear.

Sackpack

3653_screen01.png

Combat Gloves

opplanet-wileyx-usa-aries-flight-combat-5-pcs-lot-Mens-Military-Combat-Fingerles

RIOT ARMOR (less damage from zombies and melee weapons)

Riot-Gear-Suit-.jpg

Small shoulder (laptop) bag

TSA.jpg

Duster Coat

4393499_f260.jpg

Gun Belt Holster

DSC_01061-976x1024.jpg

Double Gun Chest Holster

airsoft-UTGshoulderTanA.jpg

Leather Winter Jacket

ai-W210022-big.jpg

Edited by Silentine
  • Like 4

Thank you for the likes but please feel free to respond and give ideas of gear and equipment.I really think customizing your character is a huge plus in the game.People can recognize you , or know not to mess with you and stuff.

5pcs-Emergency-Rescue-font-b-blankets-b-

Mylar emergency blanket for when the weather starts having an effect on character.  

Victorinox.Fieldmaster.jpg

Could save inventory space and if say cutting something animation takes longer than full sized counterpart but thats the trade off for smaller size

• Like 1

I already suggested the holsters and duster. (link in my sig)

Rioatarmor has already been suggested, too.

Dusters can't be made, because the legs would clip though them. But when the engine is better/updated, they will do this for sure.

Edited by irishroy

I already suggested the holsters and duster. (link in my sig)

Rioatarmor has already been suggested, too.

Dusters can't be made, because the legs would clip though them. But when the engine is better/updated, they will do this for sure.

I dont know much about the new physics they brought to the game (see last devblog) but maybe dusters could work then? Would be pretty awesome!

Btw. I dont realy like the double holsters and the riot armor. Dont think they have too much riot armor when the biggest towns have had like 1000 people living there.

Edited by Symon