Sign in to follow this  
papazombie

getting wet for...?

well, with the last patch our character and their clothes get wet if you dont cover under something...this is a good add but I was wonder if this is just a cosmetic or affects to the game in some way

Getting wet is just the first stage.

You'll get sick or undercooled. It will be a huge part in the healthy-system later.

Edited by qliqQLAQ

Sir, I see over realism on the horizon

Edited by Silentine
  • Like 1

Sir, I see over realism on the horizon

LOL you didnt want realisim in a survival game ???  Maybe not the game for you ( oh it is more authentic than realistic nothing in a game is really very realistic..

Actually, when running around in wet clothes today, a perfectly fine prestine jeans degraded to badly damaged in no time when it became wet (~10 min. till it really looked ragged)

LOL you didnt want realisim in a survival game ???  Maybe not the game for you ( oh it is more authentic than realistic nothing in a game is really very realistic..

Very realistic when my character cannot live 6hours without stuffing his stomach with food and drinks.

Very realistic that time in game moves as ours irl but hunger and thirst come in ever 2 hours.

Some things just should stay not realistic.

Not to mention that sometimes rains for 1 person and not for another who is right next to him.

Very realistic when my character cannot live 6hours without stuffing his stomach with food and drinks.

Very realistic that time in game moves as ours irl but hunger and thirst come in ever 2 hours.

Not to mention that sometimes rains for 1 person and not for another who is right next to him.

Or you can play a different game... Because with all the upcoming confirmed features, this one is obviously not for you.

1 - they are balancing  stomach capacity patch after patch

2 - i´m with you in this; day-night cicle is too slow for me too

3 - this is just a bug ;)

Thats the reason it has no effect now. Do you think they don´t change this?

Thats the reason it has no effect now. Do you think they don´t change this?

It's been fixed and synced across all clients.

Actually, when running around in wet clothes today, a perfectly fine prestine jeans degraded to badly damaged in no time when it became wet (~10 min. till it really looked ragged)

Paper jeans?

Wetness shouldn't effect clothing durability, nor should it effect many items durability except maybe for example the box of matches.

So when you read the patch notes, you didn't Read ALL the patchnotes about them syncing clouds and weather on the server now instead of on the client. That solves the rain issue.

Paper jeans?

Wetness shouldn't effect clothing durability, nor should it effect many items durability except maybe for example the box of matches.

Ah, you think so? I was working outside the other day (I am a builder's labourer) in the rain and whilst trying to do my work in wet trousers the crotch seam split. This was because as I moved around working the material wasn't moving freely over my thighs - so a stretch too far and rrrriiiiippp - there went the crotch seam and the top of the inner seam on the left leg. That's certainly damage that needs to be fixed with a bit of sewing. Not the first time it's happened too.

My question is how long will the rain last? Sitting in a house for 10 minutes (or more?) waiting for it to stop raining isn't my idea of playing a game. I don't see how that would be fun for anyone.

My question is how long will the rain last? Sitting in a house for 10 minutes (or more?) waiting for it to stop raining isn't my idea of playing a game. I don't see how that would be fun for anyone.

Get a raincoat?  You know they are in game.  Christ, some people

• Like 3

I absolutely can't wait for the environment to be a real threat.

This forum will positively flood with the tears of the great unwashed.

Maybe that precious space in your backpack might have to be used for something other than 5.56. 

Shocking.

• Like 2

Maybe that precious space in your backpack might have to be used for something other than 5.56. 

Shocking.

Can't agree more.

Edited by Mdogg2005

I absolutely can't wait for the environment to be a real threat.

This forum will positively flood with the tears of the great unwashed.

Shocking.

Yep! If only I could paint my raincoat black! I'd settle for grey raincoats too. :D

Well, have to deal with green. :)

It fucking rains indoors anyway, that'll be fun when rain actually effects you.

APLHARRRRRRRRRRRRRRARRARARARRARrrrrrrrr

that has nothing to do with alpha..

turn your shadow settings a tad higher, and it stops raining indoors..