Sign in to follow this  
norefund

Remove Barbedwire

Wasn't really an issue untill people on the forums started whining about it. Now every troll and griefer around knows about it and uses it extensively. It's had a kinetic effect - when you focus on the problem, it get much bigger. Fucking sandbags as well.

Wow... first sentence blew my mind. It damn fucking well was an issue before it came to the forums!!!! Whining?!? Thats all u get from people, some explaining the annoyance of the barbed wire, how it doesnt stop the zeds and how it was exploited!?!! And all you heard was whine... So you think shutting up about a problem will just magically make it go away? Or less worse? Yaaa maybe a little... but come on man? Really? Lets not talk about annoying game mechanics... and hope they dissapear. WOW! Amazing.

One of these days, someone will stretch a fence of wire all the way from the Krutov Cap to the very edge of the map. And then, he will be shot and killed, and find himself trapped by his own edifice.

• Like 1

If something is blocking your path, it's there for a only one reason, such as self-defense from zombies or disallowing entrance to other potentially dangerous players trolling.

Fixed that up for you.

Edited by ZombieBait

You guys know that toolboxes are extremely easy to find, right? And when you find one, barbed wire is extremely easy (albeit sometimes annoying) to remove, right?

no actually iam afraid they're NOT easy to find

I make it my mission to remove every tank trap, sand bags, and barbed wire I can see. Guns blazing all around me and here I am, kneeling and removing your stuff.

no actually iam afraid they're NOT easy to find

You'd be surprised. I think they come by fairly common at industrial loot spots. The more you play you will see.

Edited by internetTAB

Toolboxes are EXTREMELY common. When I am a fresh beach spawn I go to Cherno and I lap the city a few times before heading North. I hit the apartments, run through all of the industrial areas on the way to the train station, then the red house near the fire station and market, hit up fire and market, next red house, church, pubs, and then circle around through industrial and military tents. Back to apartments then back to the industrial areas, etc etc.

EVERY time I am doing 2-3 laps I come across a few hatchets, lots of hunting knives, a few toolboxes, and I also find loads of barbed wire and tank traps.

Really, anyone that says toolboxes aren't easy to find probably aren't looking in enough industrial buildings. I choose to run laps around Cherno because of the high amount of industrial buildings, along with fire, market, pubs, and hospital.

Barbwire is fine, but the fact that it respawns on server resets is bad.