Sign in to follow this  
bergerlu

I don't understand this game.

Become what you hate, get a Mosin  and camp somewhere and blast anyone's head off that you see, there is very little content or anything to do in the game ATM..

I blow 20 peoples heads off in elektro every night then quit playing for the day, waiting for a patch with more content to be added.

Stream sniping keeps you entertained as well if your into that, I love watching their reactions when I kill them.

Edited by ASDF991

Become what you hate, get a Mosin  and camp somewhere and blast anyone's head off that you see, there is very little content or anything to do in the game ATM..

I blow 20 peoples heads off in elektro every night then quit playing for the day, waiting for a patch with more content to be added.

Stream sniping keeps you entertained as well if your into that, I love watching their reactions when I kill them.

Cowardly, boring and completely unimaginative.

Triple threat.

Grats.

:emptycan:

• Like 3

Get a group and become bandits, get loots of loot and head for Electro or one of the big cities then find a lonely person then brake his legs and handcuff him after that get all the rotten fruit and feed it to him then leave him to die after punching him in the head. 

Bandit Life is the best 

Normal mode: Survival the hell out of yourself. Gear up, prepare for the next phase, find somewhere safe, and log off.

Hardcore mode: Drop your pants, pick up a baseball bat, and run towards the chaos.

• Like 1

Cowardly, boring and completely unimaginative.

Triple threat.

Grats.

:emptycan:

I run along coast and fight the little Mike Tysons or run north where virtually nobody goes even on a 40/40 server?

At least the mod had helicopters and cars and stuff to keep people occupied, It gave me pleasure to snipe people trying to get into the helicopters in the NW airfield, I'm sure that's coming in the SA but not for some time. 

Edited by ASDF991

Haaa...  With time you will learn and understand, Let us take you under our wings as a new found son bergerlu.. just try not to suffocate from my B.O

• Like 1

Honestly I wont lie your best bet right now is to just...fuck around ya thats it. In its current state dayz doesnt have much other then players and looting. The looting is fun for a few hours and then it gets boring. Honestly I just go hang out around big cities and mess around with players there and if I get killed then I get to rediscover the joys of finding a unrotten fruit ^_^

Tried that last week, way up north, and now I have this really bad rash...

Honestly I wont lie your best bet right now is to just...fuck around ya thats it.

I love watching their reactions when I kill them.

What do they do beside dropping dead on the ground ?

So is this because it is alpha and major updates are to come or is it going to stay broken like this ?

What do you mean exactly by broken ?

There are several things "broken" in the game right now but I feel like you're not referring to them.

Edited by Sooke

What do you mean exactly by broken ?

There are several things "broken" in the game right now but I feel like you're not referring to them.

In my opinion if nothing is done to control KOS in some way, the game will simply be just another shooter (on a very big map) and not the special game I was waiting for, that's all.

So this game is about spending hours running around the map and collecting loot and then dying in a fraction of a second without ever knowing what hit you ?

I have literally passed something like 5 hours running around trying to find people with whom to interact with and then I get killed on sight instantly.

I have been kos about 5-6 times now and I have yet to get a single interaction with another player.

Is this supposed to be fun ?

congrats welcome to endgame DayZ..

basicly,sadly yes this is all u can expect from the game community.

sorry to inform you. you should have been here about 2 years ago...before word really got out.

Really, having a problem with KOS players is so fail. Imagine your in an apocalypse with zombies and hungry ass people..Are you just gonna run up and chat with some geared sombitch? Even when the game becomes more complex you do understand that killing others on sight will be a pretty normal thing. Learn how to survive surrounded by hostiles, and then complain about something worthy, like the current wall glitches or something. 

• Like 1

@OP

Well done, grasshoppa. You have attained enlightenment. You may now proceed to phase 2: Be The Killa

Report back when you become an Adept and we can proceed with your training.

So this game is about spending hours running around the map and collecting loot and then dying in a fraction of a second without ever knowing what hit you ?

I have literally passed something like 5 hours running around trying to find people with whom to interact with and then I get killed on sight instantly.

I have been kos about 5-6 times now and I have yet to get a single interaction with another player.

Is this supposed to be fun ?

perhaps to prevent being KoS, stop being in sight.

but seriously, stay low, flank someone, get the drop,  hold them up, see how they react, some good player interaction there.

running around trying to find people with whom to interact with

sir, this is a survival game, not a dating site, blitzing people might not be the smartest idea, i run around with a pack of people, and even then we do not simply approach people and say "hi there!".

Do what you have to do to survive, if you want to interact with people, make sure you see them first, then aim at them, then start chatting on mic (make sure to tell them to stop moving / not turn around / pull out a gun).. you might make some friends that you can trust, since you have more chance to survive in a group, and others will understand this.

Basically you just need to man up. Its a new kind of game that's why you are having a hard time

In my opinion if nothing is done to control KOS in some way, the game will simply be just another shooter (on a very big map) and not the special game I was waiting for, that's all.

Maybe you have to wait till ist a full release and not still in ALPHA state ? Also it sounds like this aint for you really...

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel

Don't randomly run around the map trying to find people to interact with.  Join-up with your steam friends.  

you suck at playing is all.

keywords :

cover, tree lines, ninja, lone wolf, explore the north, dont trust anyone, aware of surroundings

• Like 1

The game is easy to play, in theory.

In PRACTICE? It is brutality incarnate.

But if you have the patience to learn, to play smart, to treat every moment as a possible ambush, every move as a risk, every loss as a lesson, every victory as a gift....

It can be the most rewarding experience you may ever find playing a video game.

And lastly:

Be ready at all times to say goodbye to your character, and any or all items you carry, and not only will the stress be lessened severely, but you will begin to have fun.

• Like 1

you suck at playing is all.

keywords :

cover, tree lines, ninja, lone wolf, explore the north, dont trust anyone, aware of surroundings

This^,srs dude i bet you would be 1 of the people that would try to get money out of a atm machine if this world did ever turn to crap....

Thinking it would help,i had a talk with my mate who spent time in the forces..

He asked me what i would do if they world turned bad....

First thing i said was to the hills i go..

He turned round and said to me i will see you there,now i know he has weapons and knowing he said that makes me think its the best bet even in a bloody game..

Just man up bud this is a real life sim work it out..

Edited by babypuncher71

It is a bit of a shame that those who get introduced to the game in the current Alpha form didn't get the "OHHH FUUUUCK ZOOOMBIE, FUCK FUCK FUCK... ARRGHH" joy the first games of the mod brought you.

Those who got introduced to the mod tended to ask, "how the fuck do you survive more than 10 minutes" rather than "I'm bored after 10 minutes" which is sadly what the SA offers as is. Not that I am knocking the SA. After all those who have followed it's development knows exactly why it is like it is now and what potential it has.

See how adding fists to the game changes everything?  Average life of a player was just over an hour in the mod.  If you found a zombie before you found a weapon you were really in some deep trouble.  In this game it's just a joke.