crazyandlazy

How is Electro PvP in 1st Person Servers in your opinion?

I like much more than in 3rd person view, nobody is laying on the top of a building seeing you with the 3rd person view etc.

I was playing on 3rd person one day in Electro and was full of campers using 3rd view for looking over the windows, doors, etc , really awful imo, one guy was opening and closing one door while saying to me "I see yoooouu", he could see me but I couldn't of course... 

Really awful experience in comparison with 1st person servers at least for me.

Idk, is battlefield more or less fun with wall hacks? Because that's what 3rd person urban combat is.

@OP:

<---------------------          ------------------------------>

CoD that way                Battlefield that way

Edited by Mdogg2005

… I play only 3pp:off servers...and for me that is the ultimate dayz experience..in my opinion BI should just disable 3pp:on servers..But sadly out there are too many no skill whiners, that love to hide behind something and spot players without any risk of being discovered first. 

I was always hardcore no Mather what I was doing/playing...

Dayz should not be an easy game, it should be an experience, and you can have an real experience only if you feel something while playing, and to lie on some roof checking the surroundings without any risk of being spotted is just to boring for me.. 

I recommend it to all to try it out, ye you will get shoot at more often, but your awareness will rise from day to day..

Edited by snowcrAsh42

… I play only 3pp:off servers...and for me that is the ultimate dayz experience..in my opinion BI should just disable 3pp:on servers..But sadly out there are too many no skill whiners, that love to hide behind something and spot players without any risk of being discovered first. 

I was always hardcore no Mather what I was doing/playing...

Dayz should not be an easy game, it should be an experience, and you can have an real experience only if you feel something while playing, and to lie on some roof checking the surroundings without any risk of being spotted is just to boring for me.. 

I recommend it to all to try it out, ye you will get shoot at more often, but your awareness will rise from day to day..

DAT TEXT DOE

Edit: after actually reading your post, I gotta say that's pretty dumb.  I play on 1PP only as well but I think if people like 3PP they should be able to play it.  To each their own.  In no way does it affect you.

Comic Sans.

Edited by Mdogg2005
  • Like 2

@OP:

<---------------------          ------------------------------>

CoD that way                Battlefield that way

What about Dota?

DAT TEXT DOE

Edit: after actually reading your post, I gotta say that's pretty dumb.  I play on 1PP only as well but I think if people like 3PP they should be able to play it.  To each their own.  In no way does it affect you.

Comic Sans.

Hardcore text? :P

DAT TEXT DOE

Comic Sans.

You Sir got my beans. I wish I could you give all <3

• Like 1

You Sir got my beans. I wish I could you give all <3

Your text is too easy to read.

• Like 1

Same shit, as many people glitching and exploiting, only difference is they are on their high horses because they're playing on hardcore.

Same shit, as many people glitching and exploiting, only difference is they are on their high horses because they're playing on hardcore.

lol yeah I have seen a lot of forum goers who play 1PP to look down on people. Kinda similar to PC Vs Console elitists. Kinda funny actually.

• Like 1

I don't look down at people who play 3PP. I have a fully geared player on there but I can't bring myself to play him anymore since I started 1PP.

It just unnerves me knowing some guy can see me because he's hiding behind a wall but I can not see him. I just find 1PP is the fairer game-mode, and fire fights are way more intense. Always looking over my shoulder be getting stalked from behind in an engagement, I can't hide behind cover and just use the floating cam to prevent myself from being exposed. 1PP is the fairer mode. 3PP is fun, but it's just not for me.

• Like 2

I am with the dude above me. I prefer 1PP because I feel its more fair. 3rd person is just... lots of camping. Granted 3pp servers hurt treeline-snipers it's not worth a guy being able to hide in a house and watch me in third person waiting for me to look the other way. Or knowing that I am going to enter the building hes in. Etc.

I am with the dude above me. I prefer 1PP because I feel its more fair. 3rd person is just... lots of camping. Granted 3pp servers hurt treeline-snipers it's not worth a guy being able to hide in a house and watch me in third person waiting for me to look the other way. Or knowing that I am going to enter the building hes in. Etc.

you could still exploit that glitch. Albeit, not as easily.