Post what guns alive players are currently using. If you would like

Im using the M1014 shotty (only because there is ammo for it everywhere)

And for side arm M1911

I'm using the classic M16A2 and Makarov. Haven't found any other sidearms yet...

M4 CCO SD and an M9 SD, both of which i picked up off a fully loaded afk bandit, along with NVG, GPS and many other goodies :D

Good for him, probably a server hopper.

Using a m4a3 cco right now that I picked off one of my kills yesterday.

I recently found an m240 saw and I've been having fun with that.. It can mow down a town full of zombies with very little trouble. I also have a fal (not nv sight) in my pack; yeah I don't have any more room really but I can't decide which to give up. My sidearm is a normal m9 but I only have one clip for it so I mostly use a military flashlight in that slot. I'm in the wilds a lot at night, mostly raiding deer stands and looking out for heli crashes.. Been pretty lucky so far. I've found 2 in the last couple of days (one was glitched and didn't have any loot) and a week ago I found my fal at another heli crash.

I've found that running through wide open fields between towns and constantly looking to all the edges is the best way to find heli crashes. At night it helps as there's always a point of light from the glitched guns. I'm betting luck is the biggest factor though.

Lee Einfield for sniping people/zombies from distance. Wish I had a better one but still a newbie and lot of stupid deaths, this one is pretty easy to find and oneshots everything :)

In close combat I rely on my trusty M1911. Also oneshots errything and ammo is plenty with being able to use revolver ammo too.

Carrying an AKM (still can't seem to find the M4A1 SD I'm looking for) and an M1911, with an M107 in my pack. Doubt that'll get much use, because I suck at sniping in ARMA II, but it's always nice to have on me.

I have an ak74 with 5 clips that I found in stary and an m1911 sidearm with 10 clips.

Would like an ma4 something

Currently geared with an M4A1 Holo and M1911 as my sidearm. I also have an SVD Camo as my sniper in my pack.

AKM with one mag, G17 (I love the flashlight during nighttime) and a Mp5 & M1911 in my bag, both of which I am saving for my friend who died in a recent shoot out.

haha nice gear guys, I have regular m16 and a m1911. I have very little gear of note, but thats because I've never been in a proper city this play xD. I planning on entering a large town tonight though with a supermarket at 4k blood. wish me luck!

M107 with 10 rounds, PDW with 75 rounds, M14 Aim with 80 rounds in the pack. I wish I had a glock instead of a PDW and an M4 SD instead of the M14.

Primary: M107 .50cal sniper rifle for daytime.

Backpack: DMR sniper rifle for pitch black nights together with nightvision.

Sidearm: Revolver

Stored in our clan camp: M16A2 M203, M4A1 CCO SD, Bizon SD, BAF AS50, FN-FAL, L85A2 RIS CWS, M136(rocket launcher) and more :)

COME AT US BRAH!

currently carrying my dick in one hand and a flashlight in the other because i was shot in the back again haha. i mind dying a lot less when its face to face idk why.

Last night after a successful raid i got myself an M4A3 CCO with 8 clips and an AK-74U with 6 clips in the backpack. It was hard for me to give up the M1014. Have to play it very safe now because morphine is getting low and hard for me to find.

Using an M4a1 with a sidearm of a m1911. Looking for a sniper rifle..... Been looking for days....

Just threw out my barret and L85A2 AWS, and picked up M4A3 CCO and a DMR with lots of ammo!

AKS74 Kobra + M24

Currently thinking about trading it for the M14 EP1 with a buddy of mine