vegeth11

When i said it...

When i, time ago, said that bandits TOTALLY ruins the spirits of this great game, all fo u criticized me!

Well...great, fortunately there is someone that is agree with ME!

"The reasoning is sensible, which is a relief. Hall hasn’t watched one too many Youtube videos of bandits committing atrocities and decided to pull the plug on the monster he created. Mostly, it seems, he wants to go home, to New Zealand, as he’d planned to all along. He still wants to make multiplayer games (with three ideas already ‘written’ and two more percolating) but he wants to do it on his own terms and that doesn’t necessarily mean in a leadership role. He recognises his flaws."

from steam.

Well...in my country we call players like this BIMBIMINCHIA.

If u like u can search to the meaning of this.

Bye...and my compliment, my best compliment!

In my country we also call bimbiminchia (or minkia, if you wish so) those who don't read and inform themselves and then spread partial and uncorrect news (I'm talking about Rocket's departure). Please follow official news/declarations and not those who look for visibility with stupid articles.

Anyway, I don't like banditry as you don't, but in a sandbox game (and this, friend, it really is one) it has to be expected. If it makes you angry and you don't enjoy this phase of testing, come back in some months when more features added will help creating more play styles.

But when you put humans together and give them the possibility, banditry (or better cruelty) will always be one of them - if you don't get/accept/like that, then a sandbox game is not for your own tastes.

Edited by Gugolas
  • Like 2

mmmmmmmmm..

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Another one for the bus ?

1ttsti.jpg

• Like 8

What's your point, man?!

The game is too hard..please make it easier  ;)

• Like 1

Does OP actually think Dean hall is leaving the DayZ project because of too many bandits in the game??

Does OP actually think Dean hall is leaving the DayZ project because of too many bandits in the game??

Yep. Apparently, he also thinks that he is leaving now and that DayZ is almost over, reading what he quoted, and he is blaming you bloody bandits for that.

Edit: blaming and insulting. Indeed, I would translate "bimbominchia" in "dickhead kid". Or "kid-dick". The last one sounds good.

Edited by Gugolas

To be honest, that is a great word.

I'm going to incorporate it into my daily life.

Great! U rock!

The game is too hard..please make it easier  ;)

That's not the point here! I hope u understand what i said.

The spirit of this game is another, not a war game like arma. Every update they add a new weapon like ak-74 and granade launcher (next)! Is the name of this game DayZ or DayB (bandits)?

Sorry i speak little english...

The spirit of this game is another, not a war game like arma. Every update they add a new weapon like ak-74 and granade launcher (next)! Is the name of this game DayZ or DayB (bandits)?

So the "problem" for you is that there is no objective? Wait for the new update. Hunting is going to be implemented over the next months I guess so there you go. Hunt some deer, cook that meat and dispense it or something. Now there is just running around getting into battle with others when they cross your way afaik ;)

Edited by Gurk-o-vich

No worries, I've understood you right. You one of these people, that want that fancy armband to distinguish bandits from carebears.  :D

Again and again, game is incomplete yet. Its not like dev will add only weapons all time or do progress only in military way. Wait with judge till game will be finished. There is not many zombies FOR NOW, not many ills yet, weather effect coming and many other things which will be added, that why for now only treats are humans. Its alpha and you on your own bought access to it. What do you expect on this phase of game ? Look what is available and tell me what people can do now in game ? Its normal there is a lot "bandits".

Edited by TokumeiSennin

Hall hasn’t watched one too many Youtube videos of bandits committing atrocities and decided to pull the plug on the monster he created.

More likely he watched some cheaters in action KOS thru walls and teleporting around

No worries, I've understood you right. You one of these people, that want that fancy armband to distinguish bandits from carebears.  :D

If i can, to prevent all this "Bimbiminchia" i delete all those long range optics from the game.

P.s. Bimbominchia is only one

Bimbiminchia is plural (more than one) :P

If i can, to prevent all this "Bimbiminchia" i delete all those long range optics from the game.

One thing you need to understand is it doesn't matter how much would get taken away, death will still come even if it is on the form of throwing cereal boxes at each other :)

They can add every item known to mankind into the game, and take away every gun or sharp implement, death will still happen.

Death... will still happen.

When i, time ago, said that bandits TOTALLY ruins the spirits of this great game, all fo u criticized me!

Well...great, fortunately there is someone that is agree with ME!

"The reasoning is sensible, which is a relief. Hall hasn’t watched one too many Youtube videos of bandits committing atrocities and decided to pull the plug on the monster he created. Mostly, it seems, he wants to go home, to New Zealand, as he’d planned to all along. He still wants to make multiplayer games (with three ideas already ‘written’ and two more percolating) but he wants to do it on his own terms and that doesn’t necessarily mean in a leadership role. He recognises his flaws."

from steam.

Well...in my country we call players like this BIMBIMINCHIA.

If u like u can search to the meaning of this.

Bye...and my compliment, my best compliment!

I would really like to know your logic process in connecting Dean Halls announcement and Bandit/KOS'rs and how they're related.

There is absolutely no correlation at all.

Come back when you make sense.

Edited by DoctorWhy

Anyway, I don't like banditry as you don't, but in a sandbox game (and this, friend, it really is one) it has to be expected. If it makes you angry and you don't enjoy this phase of testing, come back in some months when more features added will help creating more play styles.

But when you put humans together and give them the possibility, banditry (or better cruelty) will always be one of them - if you don't get/accept/like that, then a sandbox game is not for your own tastes.

Ok, if u think so i respect your opinion but like i said just because it's a sandbox game doesn't mean that it  have to transform in to a war game. Why don't add tanks to? :P  I read that they wand add  the granade launcher....for what? For one or two zombie? For me it's just ridicolous. Ok i have to survive i accept it. Bandits? I accept too (no cowards like bimbiminkia) but i don't accept to pay to see a survivor game become a war game. I didn't pay for this. I hope that Bohemia Interactive adds more zombie, wild animal that attack humans, and snakes in order to make life difficult for those who are lurking hours just to snipe the survivors! If so, for me, would be less war game and more survivor game. As it should be.

Edited by vegeth11