Sign in to follow this  
zecele

Do dead players turn into zombies?

Might seem like a stupid question but today i was at Bolota Airtower thing. There was a dead player body with a remington on it so i was searching it and suddenly it turned into a military zombie and started attacking me i was like WTF.

That gave me an idea actually...

if you get killed you body turns into some superzombie that hunts down the killer. Fix bandit problem.

if you get killed you body turns into some superzombie that hunts down the killer. Fix bandit problem.

Nice idea :) ....But doesnt really answer my question.

Except the zombies in the game are not dead people they are infected people so if a zombie kills you and you die then you are dead and not infected. It would be better to just have the zombies infect you on a chance hit.

Except the zombies in the game are not dead people they are infected people so if a zombie kills you and you die then you are dead and not infected. It would be better to just have the zombies infect you on a chance hit.

Cool But that doesnt answer my question either.

No, they do not. Bodies stay for a while, attracting flies, so you can loot them.

Then they simply disappear, although the flies seem to hang aroun for a bit. maybe they eat the bodies super fast?

Cool But that doesnt answer my question either.

No there are no player controlled zombies in game yet......

So it was a glitch/bug or something?

What probably happened was, the body disappeared, and right at that moment a mil-spec Zed aggro'd to you and glitched through the wall. I've seen similar things happen.

So it was a glitch/bug or something?

What probably happened was' date=' the body disappeared, and right at that moment a mil-spec Zed aggro'd to you and glitched through the wall. I've seen similar things happen.

[/quote']

But i was upstairs so your saying i was searching a body and it dissapeared and a zombie suddenly appears exactly were the body was

Bandits aren't a "Problem" of the game. They are part of it, they aren't like server hoppers or DC'ers. They are part of the challenge of the game. Not something that needs to be patched or taken out.