Sign in to follow this  
cj14

DA MOD

I was playing some DayZ Mod today...fuck, I forget how hard it was compared to the game lol, I actually had to crawl around looking for some food, worrying about the zombies...they are fucking everywhere!

It was awesome!! I'm gonna be playing much more DayZ mod again :D

I got a question though...where are all the vehicles? I literally haven't found any...and I mean ANY, not even a wrecked one. Are they still in-game, right?

I got a question though...where are all the vehicles? I literally haven't found any...and I mean ANY, not even a wrecked one. Are they still in-game, right?

How long have you been playing for? On vanilla servers there are 40 vehicles, I think. That includes about 10 bicycles - so they are still pretty rare!

Play on any vanilla server, there'll be people hogging the vehicle spawns to use as mobile gear storage/hidden bases... which is to say, you'll never see any of them again.

Ever.

Do you really need to crawl to loot? I stopped crawling a few days into the game once I realised I could just gather them all up and get them tangled in buildings before looting :S

Edited by Wolfguarde

there's a mod discussion ->

And it's there as well...but since I'm comparing it to the game, I posted here