ChimpyGlassman (DayZ)

From Russia With Love

Recieved this wonderful message MANY APOLOGIES for the self bump, but I wanted to share -

Chimpy - you've ruined my day! I was meant to be doing some coursework - instead I've been watching through your entire DayZ series. I watched episode 16 first. Everyone is playing DayZ or Rust at the moment, so I wasn't expecting anything out of the ordinary.

You had me completely hooked though! Especially as you were getting close to the airfield... it was incredibly tense. It works so well with the two of you - it was almost as if this was a real life-or-death situation. I was totally gripped, waiting to find out what would happen next, whether you'd make it. You actually play the game excellently as well -the way you cover each other, the way you systematically moved through the building clearing rooms - it was masterful! Great work

Made my day.

Quite agree mate.

I think one answer for that is blue berets or no headgear.

The other being almost constant and precise communication.

Heat of battle makes it difficult, but it's doable.

• Like 1

Are you playing with ManBearPig? Also, Steam name :thumbsup:  

Great vid. Thanks for sharing!

• Like 2

Are you playing with ManBearPig? Also, Steam name :thumbsup:  

Great vid. Thanks for sharing!

Yeah, we're friends IRL. As a matter of fact he got me into DayZ.

• Like 1

Yeah, we're friends IRL. As a matter of fact he got me into DayZ.

B)  Nice!

Well, keep it up fellas! Really enjoy both your videos. (can see multiple perspectives! :lol: )

• Like 2

B)  Nice!

Well, keep it up fellas! Really enjoy both your videos. (can see multiple perspectives! :lol: )

Thanks buddy!

We do sometimes have some of the same footage, but it will be cut differently and as you say, from a different perspective.

I've got a good video in the pipeline. Just 20 minutes of shootouts and cleaning up bandits.

• Like 1