Sign in to follow this  
SerasVictoria (DayZ)

Was i that dumb?

Hi,

Story :

i was a berezino , spawned on the serv and i saw a bambi getting shot at. I talked to him to say me where is the shooter when i was looking for him.

The shooter left and i was still with the bambi.

I killed 2-3 guys after that and the bambi got some gear and weapon. We talked a bit and played together for like 10 min.

Then the bambi took out his weapon and started acting strange , looking around us but i felt it was wrong.

So i thought "He is going to kill me".

I got my sight on him thinking "i need to kill him he is acting strange".

Then i don't know why i thought "i was so friendly/nice to him, helped him out etc, there is no point to kill him 10 min after"

10 s later he killed me.

Problem :

The problem is not that he was a d*ck but i'm feeling since then really bad about MY behavior.

I felt the danger and didn't acted like i should have.

So what is your thought about that? 

Was i wrong to trust him that hard? I mean he just took of his weapon and was looking around us but i really felt danger.

Your thought?

Why would you even team up? Just smack him in the forehead and take his clothes. That's how DayZ is, and that's how the community wants DayZ to be. Don't bother trying to change it.

Why would you even team up? Just smack him in the forehead and take his clothes. That's how DayZ is, and that's how the community wants DayZ to be. Don't bother trying to change it.

Yeah, exactly. It's more like that because of people like you, maybe that's the reason. There are things you can do and every other YouTube video you watch tells you the story of friendly encounters. Shit happens, but you can still atleast try to be nice.

• Like 1

Don't get me wrong i'm not always friendly and trying to team up , i just was in the mood to help this guy.

My question is not about "shoud i team up or kos?" but about was i that dumb to not kill him just because i felt danger , which could not be right because it's just a feeling

My question is not about "shoud i team up or kos?" but about was i that dumb to not kill him just because i felt danger , which could not be right because it's just a feeling

Either way, even if you want to be nice to people you need to be cautious. The first half hour I would never trust a guy I am running with (if I want to keep my gear that is ;) )

• Like 1

I'm a pretty good boxer and axe swinger. 

I like making friends with other noobs some times, sure most of the time they try to kill you, but you do some find some hilarious people that are just fun to team up with. After all, I am a social person and like to have friends, so when my friends are not on, I try to make new ones some times. 

I generally can usually tell 70% of the time just by the tone in their voice if they are going to try to kill me or not. Even then, I still usually suggest they lead in front of me. Don't really care if they get close to me because if they throw a punch I can easily just run a few steps then come back and flying mike tyson their ass.

All in all I have had a lot more fun in this game befriending some people than I would have just playing solo. 

• Like 1

I only trust fresh spawns since well I have a gun and they don't so every time they try and kill me I kill them. I find trusting randoms on this game sometimes pointless as many of them try and kill you.

So next time just take their pants and leave them (:

Then i don't know why i thought "i was so friendly/nice to him, helped him out etc, there is no point to kill him 10 min after"

10 s later he killed me.

THAT LITTLE FUCKING SHITHEAD

never give a bambi a weapon!!!!

they obviously will kill you for YOUR weapons and food and other stuffs. 

play with a person who already has weapons with attachment.

bambis have nothing to lose.... they will only thing "oh man i need an axe quick, hope this retard stays with me until then"

there are nice people who uses mic and say they are friendly.

i met a nice guy with a mic. i had an axe and he had m4. he left me be but kept eyes on me. i gave him a m4 scope in return for his kindness since im a sniper anyways.

Yup its a killed or be killed world you made the mistake of trusting a random person.

Whenever I'm helping a new spawn gear up, it is only to the point before they get a weapon. Food, water, meds and backpacks. Once they have a melee weapon I'll increase the distance (discreetly) between us. If they want to pick up a gun, then they are signalling that they are ready to strike out on their own. Time to fade off into the distance and leave them to it. It's just safer that way.