infiltrator

Just caught a big one in NEAF!

Once again, general discussion, doesn't mean you get to post anything.

If the subject is of little interest to the community and has been discussed before, you can always go and brag somewhere else, like your parents or girlfriend. They will also probably be relatively more interested in the subject than the community, which currently feels rather bored because it currently is reading the fourth thread this week about how someone killed someone in DayZ.

You should have someone fix your name. Its not displaying your mod status as it so obviously should. 

• Like 1

But it is my LIFEBLOOD

I might be in a bit of a forum crusader mood today, I'm sorry for  being so hostile, but I really don't see what the point of this thread is.

Why is this thread ´´enjoyable´´? I get to hear all the time of how people like these die, because for some reason people feel a strange obligation to post about it in general discussion.

I just don't see the point. What do we get out of this? Can't we talk about new stuff instead? Things that we have not said before?

Also, I find it a bit funny that I apparently now am being appointed to a pseudo-mod, because I have been in danger of being banned many times on other forums for disobedience...

But after all, you have no right to complain, since you can choose to NOT READ everything I write. That automatically means that I am allowed to post anything, we all know that. (no wait I am still stupid and wrong)

Either this goes into General Discussion, or we get a Campfire sub-forum.

The lack of a story-telling sub-forum is why these threads end up here. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't we have one of those once upon a time?

Either this goes into General Discussion, or we get a Campfire sub-forum.

The lack of a story-telling sub-forum is why these threads end up here. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't we have one of those once upon a time?

That is a good point. I really think having a campfire sub-forum is a good idea. At the very least I will stop lashing out at thread makers...

Hello there

Starting a thread to brag about a simple insignifacnt kill it's a plain waste of server's bandwidht.

Reconsider of what is worth starting a thread and what is not.

Rgds

JelqMaster

OMG we have an orlock wannabe.

How sad must this must be, replicating him even down to the spaces between his sentences.

Get a grip boy.

Edited by africanhungergames

That is a good point. I really think having a campfire sub-forum is a good idea. At the very least I will stop lashing out at thread makers...

You can lash out all you want.

No one listens to childish crying.

I see no issue with this thread.  We get dozens of "OMG I r killd by a haxor!" all the time.  Why not a prize kill like that?

a.aaa-caught-the-big-one.jpg

Oh yea, this guy that I just sniped off in NEAF had it all - fully decked out M4, pristine LRS scope, ~700 M4 bullet ammo box, not including 4x60 mags, FNX with attachments and mags, full medical lab on him, all sorts of attachments in the small protector, full TTSKO (lost mine in recent gunfight, thanks!).. the only thing that I couldn't pick off of you was the ballistic helmet, sadly it didn't protect you this time from the headshot (you were dead when I got to you).

Anyway, thanks, I'll keep this safe for you man! I'd say don't server hop any more but who am I kidding right?

I thought bodies disappear in 30 seconds.  Did they fix that without a patch?   How did you loot?

Ten minutes, and apparently, only if no other players are near it.

30 second clean up would be horrible.