infiltrator

Just caught a big one in NEAF!

a.aaa-caught-the-big-one.jpg

Oh yea, this guy that I just sniped off in NEAF had it all - fully decked out M4, pristine LRS scope, ~700 M4 bullet ammo box, not including 4x60 mags, FNX with attachments and mags, full medical lab on him, all sorts of attachments in the small protector, full TTSKO (lost mine in recent gunfight, thanks!).. the only thing that I couldn't pick off of you was the ballistic helmet, sadly it didn't protect you this time from the headshot (you were dead when I got to you).

Anyway, thanks, I'll keep this safe for you man! I'd say don't server hop any more but who am I kidding right?

• Like 7

I think Rick and I killed a unicorn like that one time.

He had two M4s on him, and everything else was ammo clips lmao. He had no food, just ammo clips stacked in every slot.

Nice kill sir 

edit: take a screenie next time :P

Edited by DeatHTaX
  • Like 4

Yea should have taken screenie, but I get unnerved when I'm looting a dead unicorn in the middle of the prison building :D

This guy was meticulous though, everything on him was pristine, even the frikin food man!

Edited by Infiltrator

Yea should have taken screenie, but I get unnerved when I'm looting a dead unicorn in the middle of the prison building :D

This guy was meticulous though, everything on him was pristine, even the frikin food man!

Yeah I'm not as picky about my food lol

Yeah I'm not as picky about my food lol

Me neither, haha, but I thought I was done for when I saw an entire medical lab in his inventory - this is a tale tell sign of a soclial guy as I can't see him using half of this stuff on himself. Luckily I managed to get out after I looted and hid the body :)

Edited by Infiltrator

im off to see if my toon is still alive ....

You'd remember getting shot in the head I'm sure :D

Look, he posted in a DayZ forum.

Look, he posted in DayZ forums about someone posting in a Dayz forum, about someone posting in Dayz forums.

• Like 3

Look, he posted in DayZ forums about someone posting in a Dayz forum, about someone posting in Dayz forums.

Look, i'm quoting someone who was posting the DayZ forums, about someone posting in the DayZ forums, about someone posting about someone killing someone in the DayZ forums, in regards to someone posting about catching a very large fish and transporting it on their station wagon and then killing someone.

• Like 5

Hello there

Starting a thread to brag about a simple insignifacnt kill it's a plain waste of server's bandwidht.

Reconsider of what is worth starting a thread and what is not.

Rgds

JelqMaster

Obviously the original poster doesn't kill many people. Seriously, nobody really cares.

Hello there

Starting a thread to brag about a simple insignifacnt kill it's a plain waste of server's bandwidht.

Rgds

JelqMaster

You should reconsider what impersonating a mod is worth.

Obviously the original poster doesn't kill many people. Seriously, nobody really cares.

Couldn't be more wrong, at least 10 daily considering I'm solo. But this guy is my best catch so I was hoping he's a lurker here perhaps.

Edited by Infiltrator

You should reconsider what impersonating a mod is worth.

I know that a bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush. 

I would imagine impersonating a mod is worth at least a boot in the ass.

Hello there

Rgds

JelqMaster

General Discussion.

• Like 3

Once again, general discussion, doesn't mean you get to post anything.

If the subject is of little interest to the community and has been discussed before, you can always go and brag somewhere else, like your parents or girlfriend. They will also probably be relatively more interested in the subject than the community, which currently feels rather bored because it currently is reading the fourth thread this week about how someone killed someone in DayZ.

Once again, general discussion, doesn't mean you get to post anything.

If the subject is of little interest to the community and has been discussed before, you can always go and brag somewhere else, like your parents or girlfriend. They will also probably be relatively more interested in the subject than the community, which currently feels rather bored because it currently is reading the fourth thread this week about how someone killed someone in DayZ.

Ah, the community feels rather bored. Thanks, voice of the community :)

Well I shouldn't speak for the community, but I highly doubt anyone is getting anything out of a person posting about how he killed someone in DayZ.

Really.

There are so many things to talk about, so many interesting stories to be told

Why do we have to red about this, again?

Well some people liked it, and commented favorably, so I guess it is at least interesting to some extent. If you don't want to read about it there's nobody making you do it.

Well I enjoyed the post, its always fun when you bag a big one. Dont worry about the complainers......they think they are self appointed forum police and have probably never even read the forum rules first. General discussion is just that, if they dont want to read it they can move on.

• Like 2