Sign in to follow this  
WildTheory

Sweet Sweet Irony

I have been plagued for my last three or four characters with finding just ammo, or just beans or just backpacks or just hammers or wrenches wherever i go, even "highloot" servers or untouched towns, same thing over and over and over. T-shirts and Beige Gloves forever!. 

So after gltiching through a wall and dying then spawning outside of Cherno, as a fully unprepared Bambi I thought screw it, town was untouched and empty. Found a Piano house! geared up with a mountain bag, some sardines and a rifle and the correct ammo. All the wins right, headed straight for my favorite loot spot and its full of goodies, then i glitch out and fall through the steps...

Broken Legs....

So now i'm stuck in a high loot house with everything i need to fix my guy up except a bandages / t-shirt to make a splint. I hop a few servers, going for low ping and nothing else. 

Weapons and ammo and food galore now. No rags though .,... How ironic, I have all the gear I could need and now can't walk to use it -_- guess I keep hopping until I get eaten by a Z or someone finds me. That could go either way though I guess. 

Edited by WildTheory

I have been plagued for my last three or four characters with finding just ammo, or just beans or just backpacks or just hammers or wrenches wherever i go, even "highloot" servers or untouched towns, same thing over and over and over. T-shirts and Beige Gloves forever!. 

When you get on a pristine LRS run, hit me up, yo.

• Like 4

Haha, Several shottys, a few blazes' and an SKS but no LRS I'm afraid 

Edited by WildTheory

i have 3 shots of morphine that i could help with if your not already dead?

• Like 1

Thanks Jayz1221 I have a medic on route :) those guys are awesome, they maybe interested in trading you for some of that morphine tho ;)

• Like 2

thats fine dude, message me and let me know when and where and il be happy to trade.

been busy during the week so havnt been able to get online.

I think there is code where you only find what you have or what you don't need.  Rocket is a wanker! :P

I feel you on the broken legs deal. I have had a few toons who glitched through floors, walked into a wall, and fell down a ladder to break my legs. Spent 2 days (few hours a day) looking for sticks. Not a stick to be found....even though i was crawling all over the woods, while carrying an axe. So much sadness.