Sign in to follow this  
valtsuh

lots of spray paints

and if clothes would be able to paint it would be awesome and paints like gold to paint your m4, 

• Like 1

Good, then all the guys with gold guns will be easier to see/easier to shoot

Meanwhile, I stay camouflaged in my orange and red gear. :D

Edited by Geckofrog7

yeah, sorry to say, but i think rocket somewhere said, that with every paintable and painted item, there must be a totally new item in the game.

And having all clothes-models in 3-4 different versions could be a little too much.

Sry, if i can't explain it very good xD

just:

when you paint an item, it changes into another.

So when there are X clothes, and then the paint-update comes, there will be 4*X items (if there are 3 spraycans)

yeah, sorry to say, but i think rocket somewhere said, that with every paintable and painted item, there must be a totally new item in the game.

And having all clothes-models in 3-4 different versions could be a little too much.

Sry, if i can't explain it very good xD

just:

when you paint an item, it changes into another.

So when there are X clothes, and then the paint-update comes, there will be 4*X items (if there are 3 spraycans)

orrrrr they should make something like I mentioned in my suggestion here: http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/173086-dynamic-item-coloring Edited by Malibuz0r

i want a hot pink spray paint, or at least neon yellow to match my raincoat

imagine that a bright pink SKS - brilliant right?!?

Edited by jasher
  • Like 1

orrrrr they should make something like I mentioned in my suggestion here: http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/173086-dynamic-item-coloring

I don't know.

I thin the hex-code has lots of combinations => lots of colours, this would still end in lots of different items?

Or did i mis-understand you? ;)

Running through Elektro wearing a pink raincoat blasting Justin Bieber.

• Like 2

I did just pickup pink jogging shoes yesterday on hardcore server :D

Would love more paints and more color choices. The problem is that each thing you can spray, is another texture that someone has to do, so it'll take time. 

I'm all for a couple extra colors , just after the server loot and zombies respawning problem is fixed i feel like they will have more of their team for doing small tedius stuff like re texturing and stuff when these problems are done .

AGREEED!!!! Paint It all pretty colours : )

Each extra colour requires 4 different texture files created, so don't expect many of them or many items that can be painted. At least not yet anyway.

Each extra colour requires 4 different texture files created, so don't expect many of them or many items that can be painted. At least not yet anyway.

...for each item it can be used on, yes. It's a complicated and resource intensive project. But I hope the paintables keep trickling in :)

Would love more paints and more color choices. The problem is that each thing you can spray, is another texture that someone has to do, so it'll take time. 

or they doesnt have to just change the colour of it not the scars or something. u know what im saying 

Also... who the fuck spray paints clothing? You'll die or get high from the fumes. :p