Lildoo

7 of us wiped out by a single teleporter.

Idiots like you need a Swift upside the head. No shit doesn't happen. If the devs want this game to be yet another piece of forgotten crap only looser and hackers play, so be it. I'm guessing your in that category.....

anonymous troll post is full of butthurt.

• Like 1

Dont let this be like RUST. Please please take over this problem from Alpha.

Oh... I didn't really read this, did doctor who kill you?

But in all seriousness I would put it down to server lag, had it yesterday some bambi ran at me and a mate and he kept on teleporting but that meant he couldn't hit us either and I assumed we were probably doing the same.

My latest experience with a hacker was a 3v2 at Elektro.

Me and 2 others were in a 2 story house (nothing except a window on 2nd floor) and all of the sudden a mosin bullet flies into the wall next to me. Turns out a sniper is looking right at us, he doesn't move for the entire time. His buddy with an sks advanced on our position. We saw him behind some house and I shot at him because he glitched through a wall, however, none of my shots appeared to hit him. 3 seconds later he disappeared. While we had eyes on all sides of the house, he somehow managed to cross the road my friend was looking directly at without being seen. I spot him behind our house and he ducks behind a green house- now he's got the sniper covering his back. He approached our house until about 10 meters and ducked behind a shed. Since I'm looking right at this shed, I can see if he moves, which he doesn't. My friend flanks around that position to get a shot on the sniper up hay-bale hill and the guy with the sks "appears out of nowhere" and pops my friend before he could even say anything.

1. I didn't hear his shots at all.

2. This guy has "disappeared and reappeared" three times at this point.

2 of us are left in this house, I decide to move out to the school because my friend was shot from the hotel's front door. It's been 15 seconds since I got from the house to the school and what happens? I'm running through the school when he appears behind a dumpster right outside of it towards the supermarket.

"you are dead"

my last friend logged, he didn't want to deal with some hacking bullshit.

Im sorry but I can't stand people like you accuse someone of hacks when you had unfortunate bad luck of bad connection.

The teleporting is very real. I've experienced it once myself and it's clearly not a de-sync or lag issue when players can magically jump huge distances in seconds.

Scripting and hacks do exist. Thankfully it's not as bad as the mod... yet.

Another topic about cheaters. Are you people trying to get 1.000.000 such topics so that developers will see it as an emergency problem? A cheater killed me at least 3 times now and I still haven't created any topic to whine about my full-pristine gear

Another topic about cheaters. Are you people trying to get 1.000.000 such topics so that developers will see it as an emergency problem? A cheater killed me at least 3 times now and I still haven't created any topic to whine about my full-pristine gear

Its not about the gear, its about the game. Cheaters fucks the game up and this must be a priority.

• Like 2

You do realise they will never be able to stop this kind of shit from happening....

It's definetly possible to stop teleport hacks, and has been before. There will always be some sort of hacking but it is very possible to stop teleporters.

• Like 2

I wonder how many of the people screaming "hacker" have just been bested?

Almost all of them.

Almost all of them.

your dumber then the guy you quoted. if you can use google and got ten bucks you can be a "hacker"...

currently Rust  Call of Duty Ghosts Battlefield 4 Black Ops Call of Duty 4 Combat Arms Warface Crossfire Call of Duty 2 Call of Duty World at War Battlefield 2 Bad Company 2 Battlefield 2142 Battlefield Play4Free Bad Company 2 Vietnam Medal of Honor Brink Crysis 2 Counter Strike Source Day of Defeat Black Ops 2 Infestation Hack Planetside 2  Medal of Honor Warfighter Modern Warfare 3 Counter Strike Global Offensive Battlefield 3 Modern Warfare 2 Call of Duty  all have cheats available for them.

your delusional if you think people in this game dont cheat.

• Like 1

Well you may want to practice a formation where you all huddle in a tight circle with everyone's back to one another and just spray and pray. Personally i can't wait til those little fockers are perma banned and start crying.

Edited by Chiefo69

Personally i can't wait til those little fockers are perma banned and start crying.

Yeah the first wave is on it`s way

DayZ is the game that finally made me reconsider PC gaming but stuff like this makes a good argument for consoles. Why do they bother with features like BattleEye if lame players can still circumvent?

What is a hackier?

A hackier is an alternate, lesser known form of "haberdasher," who specializes in hats, particularly those worn in the meat preparation industry.

True story.

• Like 1

I have to say, the title of this thread sounds like the worst away mission ever :).

They were all wearing red check shirts. That was their major blunder.